CHAPTER 17

"what the fuck are you all doing. I don't care about anything just find my granddaughter asap "grandfather shout at cops who are trying to find Bts members. Pd nim is try to make him calm but looking like he is going to kill fucking man you kidnap his precious little girl.

Big screens control room, many cops are running here and there for information. Being a heart patient grand Paa just hold his left side chest that make pd nim more worry but he knows that he is not going to listen him.

"leave us you fucking uncle " Angel say try to be brave but still she is just a 15 year old girl.  Other member are looking like more panic and scared. He is only kidnapper here. But fact is that bts members are tie on chairs. Also he have gun.

His gun located on table near to Angel. "o my god so this little bitch also have guts to talk this louder " he say pretended to surprise. He have dirty smirk on his face. Hyungs have tension, youngers are scared, but Angel her eyes are different her eyes have pain, Anger ."p-please le-eave us, we don't d-do anything with y-you "jhope say more like bagging.  "not do anything, ask this little girl of your what her family do to me " he say in anger.. "that's your fault not our "Angel also shout in same voice. "shut the fucking up and about you all. I know that my so called father going to buy your company too so I want to give him a little surprised by killing his risk group because he take risk for you " he say with smirk.

Angel listen everything, she don't care about her self. She is only looking at her oppas who are in danger just because of her. "no no no little princess don't be scare I don't kill you how I killed your parents or I say my lovely brother and his that so called wife " he say with a calm voice.

"fact is that my lovely so called uncle, my grandpaa gived same levels company to you and my appa With hug amount just difference is that my father make that company more bigger and you ruin your company just because of your those bad habits " she answer with more attitude and confidence that make his blood boil. He grab her neck very harshly that make other members gasp. "live her you fucking man " Jimin say with a loud voice. But his all focus on Angel. Angel start lossing breath .

"same like this I grab your father 's neck .he was try to fight back but sadly he lose in that game of life " his this words make a flashback in front of Angel 's eyes. He leave her neck. She is trying to breath.

"see , you again make me angry. I don't want to give you a painful death like I gived to your parents. You are same like my Eva (his daughter who is 1 year elder than Angel) " he say try to explaining. Angel sit quietly. Now Angel 's whole foces on cutting rope by helping of a little cuter.  She have a little cuter in her bracelet she is trying to cut that rope from starting. Finally that rope about to cut.

Uncle's phone start ringing . He go other side of room and pick up the call Angel got a chance she know how to use this chance. Her Hands are free now. She grab gun and put that gun on his head from behind.  "Now it's my turn you motherf*cker!"She roar like a lioness. "wait wait it's not a toy gun baby leave it " he say with a little panic voice. But Angel only have Anger.  Looking like she was holding this Anger from a long time. She wants to kill him but if she go against to law then who will take care of her grandpa, who will fulfill last wish of her mother but Anger is taking over. She hit him with side of gun very harshly that make his head bleed then she hit on his stomach that make him lose his balance. Angel is a well trained fighter and Anger inside her make her 5X more powerful. She is looking like a fire who can burn whole world. Her eyes are bleeding with colourless blood call tears. Seeing her like this make everyone gulp. She again kick on his stomach. She sit top of him and hit his arm with same gun "you touch my mother with these fucking hands right." her voice is really deep and scary Now. "by this mouth you lough after killing my parents " her one punch make his mouth bleed. "this brain maked plan to giving them that much pain "she harshly two times hit his head. "I WILL KILL YOU!! "

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

TO BE CONTINUE..

In next part you will find about  Angel's past and whole truth about her parents, so stay connected.

..