CHAPTER 30

But how all of a sudden so much? Namjoon ask " it - it's a government notice" Angel speaks hesitantly, Jin reads her eyes. "It is good that we will get a chance to meet the Army," says jhope with excitement.

"Everyone has a lot of work, so you all can go Angel, you wait, there is going to be a meeting of the shareholders," her grandfather says, listening to which Eva also stops while leaving and says," Grandfather, I mean sir, can I also attend the meeting? "

"No, this meeting is only for the owner and board members , you should go," grandfather says with a cold face.  Hearing this, Eva quietly goes out behind the boys with a downcast face.  "it's ok Eva you help us " Teahyung speaks to cheer Eva
now after their departure grandfather slowly looks at his side where Angel is standing with folded hands with an angry face.  Mr. Kong and he staring at her grandfather they both gulp hard.  "what happened ms wang ??"

"Hay you old man, Why did you talk about the share holder's meeting in front of Eva? " Grandfather stammers Mr.  Kong tries to take his side but Angel was not going to leave him even today." Ms.Wang!!" Mr. Kong speaks but Angel interrupts him and says, "Munki oppa, what did you say to Eva, both of you were very rude and annoyed."  She pouts in anger and sits down.  Grandfather and Mr. Kong both look at each other and then say in the same tone, "we made a mistake, forgive us Princess."

"We just wanted to save our plan", grandfather explains."  It's OK but don't talk Rudely from now on."

At bts drom today vminkook all three are following jin and jhope.  After getting irritates , Jin asks "what do you want," then Taehyung says very innocently, Hyung, "you will not forget us and don't forget to call us hyung ",

"I am not leaving tomorrow, there is still a lot of time.Anyway Yoongi and Joonie have to take care of the kiddos after us." Yoongi gets shocked hearing this from Jin."  All four together without Hyung. No, no, Eva !!  Get ready for my solo tour." in her room Eva is getting worried thinking about the meeting , after a deep breath she calms down and says " he was right that I am not the owner."

"Why isn't it? " The matter has become a bit serious in the meeting room.  "Please try to understand Ms wang, you are only wasting money on this old bankrupt company.  Anyway, wang brother's only spoiled the money and you are also following his path."

"Mr Lee!!  You are the owner of the shares in our largest part, it did not mean that you will say all this about my dead son, we cancel the future project between us, now you all can go."

After they all leave, Angel sits disappointed with her hand on her head " it's alright Ms wang everything will be fine. " Monki says. " But how Monki oppa I belong to Eva in all this but everything is bad."  Angel was disappointed and upset then she hears grandfather's painfull voice "A -angel !!" When she looks at her grandfather, she panics.  His grandfather must have kept his hands towards his heart and he was almost about to fall from the chair. 

"Grandfather !! " She runs towards him "what happened to you Grandpaa? Munki oppa call the ambulance, why are you standing like this, hurry up" Angel has tears in her eyes, her hands are shaking.  she is at her worst. She picks up the phone to call when she hears someone's laugh, then it was none other than her grandfather. "  I was just kidding." They think that Angel will also laugh but seeing her grandfather standing in front of her laughing like this, she starts crying like a baby seeing which both kong Monki and grandfather become silent. Seeing Angel coming towards him crying loudly like a child, grandfather remembered that little Angel who used to come to her grandfather crying like this. For her grandfather, she is still the same little angel who used to lift the whole house on her head if she didn't get ice cream. That little cute Angel who insists on ghost story at night and gets scared of nightmares.  "Never leave me grandfather," she says while crying and hugging her grandfather.

On the way home, Angel gets a call from Jungkook. " The weather is getting nice, would you like to go somewhere with me?"

  "where you want to go kookie" ,  "Let's think together first reach Han river in 15 minutes and I am on my way." Angel just hmm and cut the call.  Angel give file to one of the staff who was going to bts drom.

Angel reaches han river and waits for Jungkook when someone tries to choke her neck from behind. She throws her leg behind the man's leg and twists holding his hands and makes him fall down. "f!ckk!" She laughs. " So Mr bunny, how did you like the result of the joke?"  "Dangerous ! " Jungkook gets up from the ground.  "So where is the mood to go Ggukk."

  "Let's stay here for a while the sun is about to set."

Both of them are watching the sunset but Jungkook's entire attention is on Angel. Her beautiful face in the light of the setting sun is giving competition to this evening. Angel, what are you? Whenever I see you, I keep on seeing you. You are like the warm sunshine of winter for me.  Jungkook gets lost in the world of his thoughts but the glass palace of his dreams is broken because of a punch from Angel."  ouch, do you want to take my life today"

"Come back to the ground Mr Joen Jungkook and tell me where to walk?"

" your favorite place. "

"Where ?" 
after some time

Jungkook and Angel are giving some chocolates to the orphan children. Angel has a different smile on her face. " You love children very much Right "

"yes kook That innocent smile of theirs makes me forget all my worries."

  "And your smile makes me forget everything."  Jungkook says in a low voice that Angel can't hear. In BTS Droom, Eva enters Angel's room for some work. "Where did you go? Angel said the file would be on the table."  She is searching the file related to BTS.  "So here is the file" She is carrying the file then her eyes fall on the other file "Dongsik company's?? It was Dad's company, what is Angel doing with it?"

  "So here is the file" She is carrying the file then her eyes fall on the other file "Dongsik company's?? It was Dad's company, what is Angel doing with it?"

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
♡♥~♥~♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥~♥~♡~♥~~♥~♡♥

hello!!!!

so how are you guys?   did you like the chapter?

What do you think what is the matter of Donsuak company and why does Angel want to bring it back?

  Will Jin or Jhope's joining the army bring some new turn to the story?.