CHAPTER 11

Mambers start taking care of their hyung /oppa much as they can. Their full focus on Jin. They are facing trouble day by day. But they know till they are together they will face any trouble.

Jungkook almost forget about gun thing. But one day when they both are in school. Suddenly he remember about gun. They both are waiting for their hyung /oppa because one of their hyung /oppa always pick up them from school. Jungkook asking about gun like 100th times that making Angel annoying. "can't you just shut your mouth for some minutes 'she say with a little loud voice. That makes other students look at them. Jungkook pull her toward a street . That street is whole empty.  They are standing in front of cafe. Jungkook again ask "don't try to make me fool I am not a kid "jungkook say with a little serious tune. "a baby is saying he is not a baby who cried last night when tae oppa drink your banana milk "Angel reply him with a chuckle.

Jungkook show his serious face. That makes Angel stop her lough. Suddenly she saw herself in glass door of cafe. She just wants to change topic. So she start pretanding like she is checking herself in mirror. "jungkook look at --"Angel was about to say something but suddenly stop. when she notice a red light over her chest. That's red dote Alert her. "we have to go from here Let's go "she say in Hurry. "but we are waiting for hyung" jungkook reply her with confuse face. Angel is about to say something but she stop.*Shoot*. A shoot sound come. Someone try to shoot them. But they are lucky that they don't get shoot. Angel hold jungkook 's hand and start running toward thin street.

Jungkook is not able to understand anything. He just knows someone is trying to shoot them again and again. They both are running very fast holding hands. Finally when Angel feel like they will not able to run more. She pull out gun from her bag and hide jungkook behind her. Her shaky hands are holding gun very tightly. jungkook 's eyes wide after seeing this. "Angel don't s-shoot him w-what if he die " jungkook say while trying to control his breath. "trust
m-me jungkook" she say with a poker face. He again shoot but they both band down on correct time. Then Angel shoot his both legs. That make that shooter fall on the ground. Angel and jungkook both grab their bags and run again to their droom. They are breathing heavily.

After entering in room directly. Jungkook hold Angel's arm tightly "tell me now who was he? Why you have gun?? Why he wants to kill us? "Jungkook ask with a very serious face. Angel free her hand from his grip and start typing a msg on her phone after sending that msg to someone. she look toward jungkook and answer "not you, only me. He comes to  killing me ."

"but why? Why he wants to kill you?Who are you in real? "
Jungkook ask from her and wants a real answer. "why you wants to know. They don't come to harm you "she say while looking toward her gun. She is checking how much bullets left there. Jungkook make her looking toward him. "why you want to know??!! How can you say that.  Angel their is something we don't know about you or I say we don't know anything about you" "jungkook say while pulling his own hair backward. Angel is not saying anything she is behaving like nothing happens. "tell me today who are you?? Where are you from?? You never tell us about yourself anything " Jungkook ask while looking into her eyes directly. Angel reject his questions. Then he only have last option left. telling other members about what happens today. That make Angel panic. She go to him.

"OK I will tell you about me first. Sit here "she say to him jungkook sit on her bed ready to know all truths. "my patents are spy they work for our country. Enemies find that I am their daughter that's why they attack on me "Angel looking down. Which melt jungkook. Jungkook come toward her and put his hands on her shoulders.
"you should tell me this before. Paboo .don't need to hide anything from me. No matters what I will always support you. It's my promise for forever. "Jungkook say with a soft smile which makes Angel smile too. after this all they both are tired so jungkook left to his room for fresh up and taking rest. Angel looks at jungkook 's going figure and say with a very low voice "I am sorry jungkookie I lie to you "

 Angel looks at jungkook 's going figure and say with a very low voice "I am sorry jungkookie I lie to you "

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

So what you all say how was this??

And also tell me your opinion about Angel 's real identity.. Who is she??

Let's find about her and other members in next part.

.