CHAPTER 24

It's a rainy night which can give chill to anyone. Jungkook lying on his bed not able to sleep. He is trying to rest but not. His words what he said to Angel make him regret more and her silence over those words. She don't even had her dinner tonight.

After making his mind he go to her for apologize. When he was about to knock on her door he notice that her room door is open. He go inside "Angel I am sorry what just I said.. Angel!!"

then he realize that she is not their. He knock on her bathroom door but she is not there. Now he become panic slowly over thinking start taking over his mind. He check kitchen but she is not there too. Loud sound of thunder and lightning making his heartbeat more faster. "where she go.. God if something happens with her I will not going to forgive my self. I should search her outside "

Jungkook is looking panic like his heart is about to come out "where is she go in this mid night." Now he is cursing over himself . He grab his own hair backward. He is shivering thinking about what if she do something like yoongi hyung no!! He run out side about to go out side for searching her he notice yoongi 's room door open. With shivering hands he move door a little more and see.

"Angel!!"

He slowly say her name not to able say anything .he is scare, happy, guilty, sad, panic. He don't know what happened to him. He just see Angel in his gumpy bear 's arms. She really feel safe in his oppa 's arms so since she was 15 years old after that incident she sometimes sleep with hyung line. She really feel safe with them. Anyone can see how securely yoongi is cuddling her little kitten who is not little any more.
Yoongi is a person who don't like much skinship but when it's comes to comfort youngers he change.

With trembling body he slowly take steps toward both of them 's sleepy figure. He seat on floor just to see brother sister together holding each other securely. Jungkook 's eyes have tears just the thought of losing her make him panic. He slowly cares her hair but don't touch them. When yoongi sense someone is their he slowly open his eyes but jungkook don't notice him.

"dumbo you almost give me a heart attack. Sorry I forgot that you were also tired that's why you are messing up. I should not say that much. But you know what I know I tease you alot sometimes I go a little more far but that's not mean I hate you please forgive me my little stupid. ' jungkook say this all like a little kid when he hurt his favorite toy seeing soft bonding between younger make yoongi smile and realize how important they 8 are for each other. After that jungkook go to his room and sleep.

Next morning bts members again see fight between both maknaes. Yoongi is laughing badly today. "why so happy hyung?? "jhope ask . Yoongi just ignore him don't want to tell secret of jungkook. What he said last night to Angel it's a secret between them. Jin is done with them. Namjoon come and call them all "time to go on work homies let's go"

Then she realize that she have to meet her grandpa because of company's matter. After getting ready they all go to car. "open the door for me Jungkook oppa"she say with a smirk because she knows that jungkook don't like when someone call him oppa But it's a punishment for yesterday . Jungkook first roll his eyes then bow to her and respectful open car door for her. "here you go my Majesty!! " members are laughing over his states. "be her slave for today what a great job jungkook OPPA" Jimin say playfully just want to tease him. "jimin-shiiiiiiii!! "

Now they all reach company boys go to practice room for dance practice and managing other things and Angel go to CEO 's office .

Entering in office she see her grandpa with his most beautiful smile. Seeing him like that also make Angel smile. Going futher she notice his secretary, bang pd nim and a lawyer was also there. She wait a little want to listen her grandpa first.

"Angel I want you to take over big hit company Now. Now you can be CEO of big hit " her grandpa complete his sentence showing some papers to her which are make by that lawyer. "but grandpa this is such a big responsibility I can't take this "
She reject his proposal but her grandpa is not ready to accept a no as her reply. "you have to take this responsibility if not now then after when I die "he say showing his face which is looking really old like a yellow moon. His pale skin showing why he want that Angel take everything. He want to see Angel on that seat which was her father's. But Angel is not ready to listen "don't say that if I call you old man that's not mean you are old." she chuckle after completing her sentence. "but that day also come one day "
His grandpa say just want to make Angel realize that he just want some rest from work. It's not like he have to do much work. Angel always manage all work just he want to be a proud grandfather of a youngest CEO.

When he say that sentence angel stand from her seat and hug her grandpa "never say that again or I will never talk to you again I really love you appa "
She say and close her eyes still holding her grandpa like that just want to feel his warm for some time.

They both are looking really lovely. Anyone can melt just seeing them like that. But there is someone who is burning in Angel. This computer screen showing every lovely moment between grandpa and his lovely princess. That person's hold become more tight on his computer mouse.

"damn living your life happily after ruining my life. But don't worry my lovely sister I will pay you back everything with 5X interest just wait and watch ."

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

To be continue ..