CHAPTER 18

she harshly two times hit his head. "I WILL KILL YOU!! "

She was about to hit him again but someone hold her hand. "live him princess "her grandpa 's voice stop her. She look at her grand paa. Her grandpa 's eyes are checking Angel is she alright or not. He make her stand up and hug are really tightly like he want to live rest of his life like this.

Here her uncle's situation is very bad. Looking like he can die any time. His nose lips arm or I say whole body is bleeding and sheevering. Cops free other bts member 's too. When cops untie them that time Jungkook run to Jin like a baby. He just want to hide in his hyung's arms .

"princess are you OK?. That baddass hurt you some where? Tell me if he do then I will make sure he never see Sun again "he say with pure anger. Not to show anything Angel is looking like blank. She is not ever blinking her eyes . It's looking like she is here but in her mind she is running here and there for peace. Flashbacks are coming in front of her eyes.

"I love you Mumma! "
"and what about appa princess "

"Angel you always get in trouble no colour pens "

"why this door is not opening "

"Mumma... Appa!! Open the door.. Please "

These horrible flashbacks give her goosebumps. Her heart is scare Now. Other members are looking at her cops take her uncle from there. When grandpa see her colourless face he understand that something is wrong. He sake Angel but before he can take another action Angel blank out.

In hospital after a little check up bts members are here waiting for Angel to wake up. Her grandpa is sitting on side chair of her hospital bed holding her tiny soft hands. "Mr. Wang because of much stress she faint. I already give her injection let her take a good sleep tonight. If you want you can live here "
Doctor say with a very polite voice and go from there after give a little bow.

"you all should go home now "
Old man say without looking at them. It's almost morning so it's better to live here bts member 's thoughts match to each other. They look at each other. Namjoon go to old man and warmly ask him "I know sir you are worry for her, but believe me your little girl is really brave and mature. "his warm words can make a die flower alive. "and we also understand that it's not a right time to asking this but still we wants to know about her more we don't know about her anything. It's better if we know about her we can help her " Jin ask with a soft voice.

He look at them and reply them. But after half an hour's silence he talk.

"Like you all know so-jin"he ask them. "who don't know she was a world wide musician most famous one also she marry a great business man "jhope tell them all information he had. "Wang han-soak!!. She marry to Wang han -soak my son " he say with a painful smile remembering their marriage day . "means Angel is --"Jimin can't able to complete his sentence because of disbelief.

"yes she is only daughter of the great Wang family. Wang Angelina!! "he say royaly that make other members eyes wide because from starting they just thought that she is just a normal girl like them from a normal family or a orphan . "everyone know that one day someone found Mr. Wang and so -jin man death. Seeing their house miserable situation say that no one is alive here "Taehyung say remembering what he saw in news. That make old man chuckle. "they show what I asked to show you all. Yes I hide from world that my princess is alive just because of her sefty " he reply them. And finally decided to tell them whole truth . After covering Angel carefully her looks toward them..

"that time angel was only 6 years old "he start telling them..

Flashback..

Little Angel who is a chubby but cute little baby is running here and there just because she don't want to drink milk her mother who is also a great musician is running behind her. "baby drink it now don't run here and there "she say trying to control her breath. "eomma Angel love you really much please don't make me drink this milkue "her baby voice is really soft. "and what about appa?? " a well build man looking like in his 26+ coming down stairs folding his shirt's sleeves after seeing him Angel run to him. He take her in his arms. "Angel baby why you always trouble Mumma see if you don't drink milk then you will look like your mother really skinny and old do you want to looking like a old aunty in this such a young age"she say no and take milk from her mother's hand and drink it. But her mother who is really young adult looking at her Handsome husband with Angry eyes. He understands what he just say "so-jin jagiya I was just "so -jin go from there after putting Angel down he also run behind her.

In school Angel is eating her food with her friends . From now where a boy come there and start making fun of Angel because she is chubby. Her friend stand for her and start giving that boy answer but instead of listening her. He push her that make little girl fall on floor.  Seeing her friend whole teary make little Angel angry she is really a short temper from very young. She hold his collar and beat him really badly even she ripe his shirt.

Now she is standing in front of principal mam who is calling her parents.

"if eomma get know about this then Angel you are death now "
Her little mind say to her..

♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~~♥

To be continue..

Hope you enjoy this part..

Wooooohoooo Jikook yeahhh ~

..
Thank you for watching