CHAPTER 14

Everyone in their rooms instead of makneas of group. Jin was peaceful doing his work.But there is someone whose mind was not at peace.  A strange restlessness in his mind as if someone is bringing it in his mind.  Thousands of thoughts are running.  Sitting on the floor, Yoongi clutches his head and tries to stop those bad thoughts.  "Please stop, no, the future will be fine." But all those thoughts were not the support of the parents, the accident and the constant bullying of the group by the big company, these thoughts were making him more weak.  So the rainy day still scares Yoongi.  Not liking his birthday just because his mother had surgery in the same month still gives yoongi sleepless nights.  He never cried in front of his family or group members.  Yoongi lost after so much fight with himself and ate all those medicines he had and lying on the floor and close his eyes wished that these eyes would never open again.

But god have some plans for him so that time jin open his room's door . Jin's smile fade after seeing his lovely brother on the floor in that condition.  A lifeless pale yoongi make Jin scream for help other members run to Jin when they hear their hyung 's panic voice. "yoongi please open your eyes. Hobi call ambulance. "Jin say in his almost faded voice. This really difficult for everyone. Jhope ' hands are shaking badly so he is not able to call anyone. Namjoon notice that and take his phone and call ambulance.  Taehyung and Jimin was not able to understand anything they are panic, scared and many more they want someone without thinking much they call Jungkook and Angel.

Both was at school but when they get call they both become panic and after taking leave from school they direct run to hospital. Seeing their hyungs in that massy state make jungkook cry. Jhope try to calm him but Angel only stand on the emergency room door and trying to see her sucky oppa by that little round window on that door. Her eyes are not blicking but anyone can see fear in her eyes. Looking back she notice Yoongi 's parents are their, want to see their child.  "Yoongi oppa get up please,  I know how our heart ache when we lost someone" her inner voice say to yoongi.

After some times.  Doctor come  outside and tell everyone he is OK but still his mind needs a little time,  but you can meet him just don't do anything  which makes  his condition worse. First his parents go there. Other are outside.  Members are happy that yoongi is safe now they are calibrating with each other but Angel she is only looking at yoongi 's parents who are showing their love toward him. Tears are still in his mother's eyes . But Angel have a bitter smile on her face. "I know you are here "again her inner voice try to calm her.

After 4 days yoongi still in hospital. Bantam house is still loud like they are fighting for their lives.  "Namjoon-ahh that was my favorite plate and you break it. I will not leave you today " Jin say in his loud voice. "I am missing Yoongi hyung Now "try to save his life from his hyung Namjoon really miss his his things fixer. They both stop when they hear soulmates voice, "Angel will win go girl fight!"
Taehyung try to cheer her, other side Jimin is trying to cheer Jungkook when hyungs listen their voices they run to their room try to find out what is happening. When they reached there. They see vmin are cheering and Angel and jungkook both are pulling each others hair. "you little brat leave my hair "
Jungkook say to Angel, but she is also not ready to leave him this easily. Jin have done face. He shout at them still they both don't leave each other's hairs.

"you both little's leave each other " Jin say a little loud, but it's not looking like they are ready to listen him. "oppa I asked for a cap from him but he don't give me her fought with me because of that we end up ripping that cap" she say while using her being youngest card.

"you jungkook you are being spoil day by day leave her hair or no banana milk for 1 weak ".."but hyung! ".."no if no but just leave "after that Jungkook leave her hairs. Angel also leave his hairs after him that make Taehyung jump in excitement because he was at Angel 's side. Jimin have a upset face. Seeing them like this Jin start scolding them like Yoongi 's soul just enter in his body ( World wide rapper) Now they four are just standing there hanging their heads low. But Jungkook decided to take a reavange.

For next chapter his that ravage take them their where they finds about this little girl. How much mistaries she have with her.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥~♥~

TO BE CONTINUE..

.