CHAPTER 21

Getting ready for award show it's hard for them. Bts members don't want to sepret from each other from their Army. They want to grow up with them but it's seem hard. After getting ready they leave for award show.

They don't have much good memories with award shows like some time they stop them mid of their performance, they even got a black , some times they treat them worst and disrespect them but they have to be strong special for hyung line they have to protect young souls under them.

Seating there in award show they are thinking about hard time.  how they get hate for behabeing them self. Awards are about to announce .There heart beat are going up and down more faster. Those sleepless nights are coming in front of their eyes when they are fighting for their dreams but everything change when they listen that sentence.

"WINNERS IS............ Bangtan Sonyeondan !!!! "

Namjoon check twice like they really call them??, they really win they have surprise face.  Youngers are more than happy like on cloud nine but.. hyungs?? Hyungs are shook finally with a shook and amaze face namjoon took that ttrophy in his shivering hands. That night change everything for them. Like any other idol they also pay the way but with a little more suffer.

After that night they don't stop. Time fly faster. Bagtan become BTS.

         BTS!!!

Now whole world know them how much they pay the way. People see their success but Army saw their suffer. People see their royalty but Army saw they loyalty. Loyalty to each other loyalty to their work ,to their music. After that one award now they won thousands of award. Gloobly people know them and ARMY BECOME BIGGEST FANDOM IN THIS WHOLE WORLD!!

But their suffer ends!??..NO!!

-------

In this a bit big room more than that old one a girl is sleeping covering her face with blanket. . Her beautiful sleep Dustube by a loud scolding sound which make her curse over sleep And waking up till late night .

"you little brats don't sleep whole night now don't wake up come on dinning table with in 5 min or you four have to do whole house chores "Jin say while scolding them listen his voice make youngers wake up they run to their rooms doors and come outside with their night dress morning mess hairs and puffy face. Jimin come outside rubbing his eyes with his tiny hands looking really cute. Taehyung just wake up but looking like he can do a photoshoot. When Angel and Jungkook both come outside on same time they look at each other and turn their faces to opposite sides looking like enemies who want to kill each other.

"umm yumm it's looks tasty jinie oppa " Angel say and take her place. Other three also come and sit . hyungs are already there. Seeing tasty food made by their mama bird make their mouth watery. They start eating but there is someone who is not eating. "Jimin why are you not eating?? " jhope ask with a mouth full with food. When he say that everyone look at him. "well.. Umm.. Hyung we slept late like we slept at 4 so I eat that time my tummy is still full so no hunger "Jimin explain them. "you what??!!..see hyungs you spoil them.  they don't slept whole night" Namjoon say like a elder sibling tell about youngers to their mother. Jin about to start his wwf (world wide famous) rap but he stop when he saw two maknaes are fighting over salt.

They are always like this fight for spone, for milk ,for salt ,for vedio game. "you coconut head leave this salt bottle I need this "Angel say try to pull bottle toward her. "looking like I care I need this first "Jungkook say with a unbother look. Yoongi is looking really done with them. In this process of fight they end up broken salt bottle that make Jin's blood boil. They both look at him like lost puppies but jin 's face turn into red one. " hoba write death date of both of them.. And also I will incharge of their funeral "yoongi say with a play full smirk which make jhope make a face like WTF bro..

Now maknaes ears are about to bleed because of their hyung's fastest rap they are just giving angry glares to each other .
"NOW GO TO YOUR ROOMS AND FUCKING CHANGE YOUR CLOTHES WE HAVE DANCE PRACTICE.. LAST THING IS THAT NO VEDIO GAMES FOR A WEEK "

"NOOOOOOOO!! "

After practicing they all are seating on floor waiting for food they odered.  They go to studio for having their lunch.
they are eating peaceful while jhope is telling them about their mistakes during dance practice. Their only 7 are eating and Jimin is only playing with his food not instresting in eating. Taehyung notice this but decided not to ask him this time. After completing food they again go to dance practice. Taehyung noticing this how JIMIN skiping his meal. It's not about today but from last two days no one saw him eating. He always make excuses like I eat or I am not hungry.  He can make other Fools but not his soul mate. Taehyung understand that their is something wrong with jimin.
But what??

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♡
~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

To be continue..

I take this story some years ahead because if I start telling you about how much hard work they did then I think this book never be enough!!

Also we army knows how much they suffer!!

So yeah some years forward!!