CHAPTER - 6

Members are eating their breakfast where namjoon correct jin 's words "we are going to orphanage not on street "after listening namjoon 's words Angel make a o face "I thought that company kick us out "jungkook and his inoccent thinking make jhope chuckle..

They 8 are sitting in front of a bunch of little kids who are only 4 to 7 years old "unnie why are you wearing this mask ?"a cute little girl ask "because your Unnie don't want to scare you with her this ugly face"jungkook said with a teasing tone. Angel give a angry look to him for this sentence...

little kids are enjoying bts members company they are playing and having fun . like always these four maknae are teasing each other in front of kids. Kids more like enjoying their fights."Nonna you are looking like we saw you before can you please take off your mask " A boy who is looking like 7-8 years old ask from Angel.. Angel just give a nourves look to them "don't ask for it kids or you will not able to sleep tonight " Jimin answer little boy 's question. "maybe you saw her in your nightmare "Taehyung said who is sitting with a little girl on his lap.. "ofcource I was saving them from you in that nightmare " Angel geniusly reply him with a smirk.

Other side hyung line calmly playing with them jin is telling them some jokes. Namjoon is trying to make them lough. Yoongi is not giving much effort he is doing whatever kids asking him for doing. Other side jhope try to make kids pronouns his name correctly.. "it's Ho-seok "jhope again tell them.. "home -so " a little 4 years boy try to call his name correctly "no OK alright call me jhope " jhope say with a normal face this time .
"ya I know J-" boy is trying hard to say correct name this time and jhope have hope in his eyes "yes yes say "..

"J-horn right "jhope Now give a done face to little boy who is looking at him with inoccent eyes.

"are you really a cat? "a little innocent girl ask. before yoongi answer her question a little boy cut him off "no jihun he is a cat human like we read in that comic "..'cat human "other kids ask with excitement. "yes he is a cat " yoongi 's only hyung answer to kids yoongi just give a bored look to him .and seeing a little girl who is sitting on his lap and playing with his hands her little hands looking too much tiny in front of him.

Kids are get along with them special with Angel they are looking like they know her from ages "you are looking like kitty".a little girl say who is holding jungkook 's hand "kitty?? "Jimin ask "yes she is like us she always use to meet us bring us gifts but she don't come from some months "a little elder boy say with a sad face. Angel just looking at them without entering any word .

Like this whole day went they all are about to go but "where is Angel?? Jin ask after counting mambers.. "we don't saw her from hours "Taehyung answer hyung's question."lemme call her "jhope say before going to searching her.

"all things are here and last sorry card.. Now done 'Angel say before putting sorry card on a big box . she was about to go but bumped on jhope that make them both fall "why the heck are you in hurry ?" jhope ask while rubbing his arm "sorry oopa" "she said and help him with standing up . After that they both left from there but before going back jhope give a look back from where Angel come.

"about what she was talking ?" jhope thought.

Already mid night yoongi is lying on his bad sleeping but he is shivering and his whole body is shaking. Sweat is rolling down from his forehead and finally he wake up with a gasp. His eyes almost pooped out. He hold his shoulder which is hurting.

He have nightmare about his accident which course he shoulder injury. He really need a surgery but he hides everything about his accident from members because he don't want that they give him a break from work.. He had this accident when he was doing his part time job which is a food delivery boy. He need money that why he choose this . He used to do two part time jobs with training for being a idol. He come out of his room and go to kitchen for drinking some water.

But he saw a shadow there. He is brave enough. So instead of scaring he grabbed a knife from close kitchen counter and take some steps toward that shadow.

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

So like now part is here tell me how's it?. If I am doing some mistakes also telling them..

Well like you know here we have much information about other members but not about Angel . So what you think who is she??

Let's find out some more new things in other parts..

See yaa ♡~♥~♡.