Chapter 26

Everyone seats at the dining table during dinner time.  Eva sits down next to Taehyung. Which is Jimin's seat.  But on Taehyung's signal, he sits in another place.  Eva and Angel's relationship has been sweet since childhood.  No matter what happens between their parents, both of them have always understood each other.  But after the murder of Angel's parents, distance was made between these two by the elders, where Angel grew up in a caring and protective environment, while Eva grew up in an insecure environment, where she got only money in the name of support and nothing else.

Angel was able to overcome the painful memories of her childhood because she had her  super hero by her side.  But maybe Eva didn't feel all this at all.  “Cupcake Try this” Namjoon says while bringing a morsel of food in front of Angel.  Even then she eats it with relish.  While eva was watching this, Taehyung also shows care and puts some more food in her plate.  On the other hand, Jungkook and Jimin are confused by Taehyung's behavior.  "Jimin-shi don't you think that hyung is being more clingy to this new girl." Jungkook says in a low voice.  Jimin nods and says yes.   he knows his soul mate, so he doesn't say much.  Among all these, Jhope is a returning human being who is watching Eva with suspicion.  Eva's sudden coming to Angel as if he could not digest it.  Something is wrong, such a sweet person is strange.  After dinner everyone goes to their respective rooms. Eva is in Angel's room talking to her. "Eva, do you remember how we used to sneak up on the tree?" Angel say with her cheerful voice.

So both of them are talking in Angel's room, only then "call me now" msg comes on Eva's phone. Seeing that, Eva shows her tired face and says Bye to Angel and goes to her room and calls that person.  On call she asks with her rude voice.  "What do you want now?" Hearing her words, he starts laughing like psycho and says in his deep voice,"calm down!! It hasn't been even a day since you met her and your color has changed amazingly" At this time, Eva was thinking of giving him electric shocks so that he forgets to laugh like this.

But somewhere her soul is afraid of his pshycho laughter.   fixing her trembling voice, she says "don't dare to call me again" We can see the anger in Eva's eyes. "You will regret!! " he says in a very low voice that can give chills to anyone. "None of your business" Eva replies. "Let's see!!" He says in a very calm voice. Only then Eva hangs up call.

just lie down on her bed and keep looking at the ceiling. For her the ceiling of the room is a mirror which is making her time travel.  All she was able to see was her family which was complete with her parents being her one elder brother.  So the childhood that she started with Angel felt like a spring each and every one that chases away the winter nights. Looking at those memories all with her own eyes, tears were falling from Eva's eyes, like dew drops of winter nights, which were making color less painting on her pillow.

To find a way to escape, she closes her eyes and before leaving to the world of her escape, she says "I don't want to hurt you".

On the other hand, Taehyung was blushing again and again, that moment of both of them was captured in his eyes like a picture. "hyung why are you smiling like an alien " Jungkook says seeing his hyung smiling weirdly but he doesn't get any answer. He just notice Taehyung is sleeping. Then he smiles seeing an OT 8 pic of them while scrolling social media. We together forever and ever  .

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
♡♥~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡~♥~♡♥♡~♥~~♥~

To be continue..

So what do you all think?  Is eva innocent or is it all just a game?  Is Hobi's thinking right?

Alot is going to happen in the next part!  Let's find it together.