CHAPTER 29

Angel was working in her room at night when Jin comes into the room. There are only papers in the whole room or with a tiring face she is still working on the laptop. "O God, what has this girl done to the room." Jin speaks to Angel just like a mother, she just rolls her eyes. Seeing this, Jin comes in front of angel and pulls her ear and says  "I have taught you to disrespect elders." Seeing such behavior of her elder, Angel says "ok ok Mama bird tell me what happened? here how??" Jin puts Angel's laptop on the side and says that "I am just missing my little girl, it's been a long time, we didn't even spend time together. "

"Me too oppa, I am also missing the time we spend together those eyes everyone is busy now"

Eva is watching BTS songs while lying on the bed in her room, repeating the scene of Taehyung again and again with a very cute smile, she is simply admiring her ray of hope." Even in this darkness you are my candle Tae. You have become such a dream of mine for which I am ready to sleep whole life. ",  she is blushing, but only then she gets a call from someone, due to which the color of her face goes away, but still she picks up the call. She speaks Hello with a stammering voice. "How are you my dear sister? Has the ghost of the love you had for Angel descended or not?"

"What is your problem? will you let me live or not "

"Hey, hey. I only wanted your well being. Whatever it is, I have started my work, soon you will also return to me, after all I am your brother."

"Have started the work ??which work ??hello hello!!" Eva speaks but he already hangs up the phone. Eva knows her brother very well that something evil is going on in his mind. She is afraid that somewhere on the day when Eva's father was sentenced to life imprisonment, Jinseok was looking at Angel as if he was seeing her Will burn from the eyes only. He himself had become a curse that day. Eva used to understand from the beginning that her father is a good father, but he was never a good man, brother, son and husband, nor could he be now.

"What are you going to do now, Wang Jinsoek?  ,"

A heartwarming scene in this winter night where Jin and Angel are picking some pearls of memories from the vault of old memories in Angel's room.  Lying down with her head on Jin's lap is like a therapy for Angel.  "And princess, do you remember how Namjoon broke his 20th phone that day." both of them start laughing remembering that leader's face.

"To tell the truth, I never thought that I would find another such a lovely family."

" oppa I didn't even think that some strangers like this would become the reason  to live again." 

"I always want to be with you all, I don't even want to think about living without you."

These words are very sweet, but somewhere, listening to them, Angel felt a prick in his heart.  Angel's brown eyes moistened after seeing that file kept on the table." But for some time only we all have to separate oppa in this winter we have to lose your warmth for some time."  Don't know when thinking like this she got lost in her dream world.

"And you know what - " stops saying when he sees his princess sleeping. " and you know what princess I always want to see you all smiling and together like this." Jin gently removes her hair from her face and puts her to sleep.

While cleaning the room, Jin finds some files, one of which shocks him and a confusion makes him curious.  File of Dongsik company, this is the same company which had gone bankrupt , Angel and Eva's father's company, Angel is working on it again ??but many years have passed since bankruptcy and it comes under some other company.  .

"What happened to you Jimin Hyung?" Jungkook asks Jimin Bts member entering the company had a question in their minds that why Bangpd nim called them so early in the morning "what happened what do you mean I liked this shirt of yours so wore it ."

"but  Hyung I had to wear this today" Jungkook winned like a kid.  "Jungkook you have 50 + white shirt" Namjoor reminds Jungkook but Jungkook pouts and goes ahead. They all bow to Pdnim as soon as they enter the meeting room.  Sitting at their respective places, they wait for the eldest human to speak. Angel comes in front of everyone and gives the file to Mr. Wang, then "Ms. Wang starts the meeting." Angel nods yes.

"So there is some information here, first of all congratulations for all your achievements, "Angel says with a proud smile, "first we want you all to start working on your solo albums," this thing puts everyone in a little confusion. 

"But why solo ??" Eva asks, in the middle of  meeting, "you can't cut someone's talk. " Mr. kang (secretary) is called whom Eva says sorry and sits in her place. Eva feels embarrassed Angel continues to speak. 

" A world tour will be organized in the coming month ms.  Eva detail file will reach you.  Along with this, some fashion brands also have projects.  This will be our last OT 8 concert before next two years because you all have to complete military service now. " These words give a big shock to everyone.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥

To be continue..

so how are you all?  How was this chapter?  Do you like it? 

What do you think ? What is Jinseok's plan?

  And why is Angel working again at the old bankrupt company that Eva's father owned?