Episode 34

Yoongi goes to Angel's room, "kitten, will you check this file once and your signature is also needed on it, it is an important file, so keep it in mind

Yoongi goes to Angel's room, "kitten, will you check this file once and your signature is also needed on it, it is an important file, so keep it in mind."

"Of course Yoon oppa, I will take care."  Yoongi leaves with a smile.  There are files and stuff spread everywhere in the room.  Instead of being worried, Angel, surrounded by work, is lost in someone's memories in the light of the setting sun. The orange light of the setting sun is making Angel's cheeks redder.  The lovely smile on her face shows something good. Then someone knocks on her door, due to which she comes out of the glass palace of her dreams. "Angel, this file is complete and I have also sent you all the schedule."  Hearing Eve's words, she remembers how much work she has and sits on the chair with her eyes closed.  "Fuck , I have to do all this work only today and most importantly this file of Yoon oppa, now he will not leave me RIP Me" She speaks making a scared face.  Hearing this, Eva smirk. "You have made my work even easier."  She speaks in her mind.

"Give me yoongi oppa's file and I will complete it."  Eva spoke with a soft voice that was as true as the sun being cold. "No unnie, you too get tired, you need rest."  Angel speaks with a stressed voice.  But Eva does not agree. Finally Angel gives that file to Eva.  Both were happy but with different emotions.

Next morning Taehyung comes to wake Angel from sleep.  Angel was not ready to get up at all. "Stupid, get up, I have to talk about something important and I also have to go to the company."  He makes the sleeping Angel sit on the bed.  "see this" Angel tries to forcefully open her eyes and looks at Taehyung's phone. "What is this?" She asks confused. "I have chosen this place for our special day." Angel's eyes open completely after hearing Taehyung's words.  "This is very beautiful but we will have to wait. There is still time for the concert in LA." She says while pouting. "You seem more exited than me."  Angel gives Taehyung an innocent smile.  Both of them did not know that someone else was also listening to their conversation.  On whose fresh wounds their words are like daggers. Now her wounds are bleeding.

Eva ' s pov

why Tae?  You turned out like everyone else.  If you don't want to keep anything between us then why do you make me feel like spring.  I am surrounded by thorns but you taught me to bloom like a rose. And today you are ready to leave me alone.  No, I will not let this happen.

Author's pov

Eva enters the room, seeing which Taehyung's eyes start shining like diamonds.  That eye to eye contact somehow makes Taehyung aware of Eva's pain. Little more time my love.  In just a few days, I will make you mine forever, this is my promise that these pearls will never fall from your eyes again. Eva ignores Taehyung and gives Yoongi's file Direct to Angel.  "Here is yoongi oppa's file.  I have checked thoroughly."