CHAPTER 22

vmin are here in tae's room because taehyung send jungkook to jhope's room for this night."what happened Jimin why are you skiping your meals "Taehyung ask to his soul mate but JIMIN make a excuse and try to run from there. Taehyung grab his hand and make him seat on bed again. He direct look in his eyes. Now it's hard for jimin to avoid Taehyung's question. He give up taking his phone in his hand he show some comment and post to Taehyung.

"don't you think bts Jimin is really faty "

"guys look at him how much fat he is "

Taehyung understand what make him insecure about his body he take his phone and click a full pic of Jimin and post that on weverse app. That make jimin confuse but tae say "wait Jimnie pabo"

Within 10 min they got many new comments on that pic. They start reading them. Jimin is looking more focus.

"what happened to chimie he is looking sick "- Army 1

"jiminie please eat more and take rest you are looking to pale "- Army 6

"jiminie oppa please don't over work on yourself we love our chubby cutie Jimin very much 💜💜💜💜💜💜" - cute army

these warm comments make jimin 's eyes watery. He hug taehyung tightly and let his tears coming out . Some haters make him insecure over his body but army and his brothers are there to give him warmth.

It's evening time everyone in there room. Jin is preparing for dinner that time Angel enter in kitchen and back hug jin like a kid that make jin smile without looking at her he say with his plumpy smile "I know why are you here. I am not going to give you permission to play video game punishment is punishment " that make Angel pout leaving him she go another side of kitchen and stand there with her angry face.

Jin ignore her after some minutes she finally give up and go to jin again "at least teach me how to make food. I want to make tonight dinner "she say still in a little angry tone ."no way I don't want that you burn my kitchen "Jin say without giving a look to her. That make her winned like a baby Angel being Angel can't live without doing anything.

"jinie oppa if you teach me how to cook then I will tell you who cut your favorite T-shirt that day "she say while playing with a knife. Jin look toward her. Yes!! Ofcource he wants to know who make his favorite T-shirt looking like a moping clothes. He shake hand with her. They both looks like they are making a big deal of drugs.

After 6 slaps, scolding, wwf (world wide famous) rap and burning two fry pens of Jin they serve food on dinning table. Mambers are looking hella hungry they all take their place.
"is there something special for today?? alot of food "Taehyung say and want to taste dishes in front of him. "there is something more special for you Taehyungie"when taehyung looks behind him he see a Angry jin . then he pull taehyung's ear with his hand and make him stand up. Rest you know.

"Rest in peace "Jimin say with a sad sound "I am still alive and can you please stop laughing over my right cheek hobi hyung" taehyung say still rubbing his cheek.

"why you thought that if you cut them they will looks like a more expensive fashion brand"our leader ask.

"leave this let's eat first I am dying because of hunger Now "
Jungkook say with some dramatic moves. They serve food and start eating. They only eat a small bite..

"euuuuu!! ".."yakkk".."wtf"
They all have bad expression over their faces. That make Angel's smile drop. Jin held them water. "hyung what type of food this is?? "Namjoon say after gulping a whole glass of water. Jin about to Answer him but everyone start asking many questions Angel was all silent till now "stop everyone!!.. This food is make by me "when they listen this no one enter a single word Angel is standing there hanging her head low. "thank god I don't eat much what if I die after eating this "Jungkook say only for making Angel annoy.

"but I did my best! "she say with a low voice. Her oppas can't see her like this. Yoongi stand from his place and come in front of Angel with his brightest smile."kitten don't be upset I am really happy that our little kitten grow up now that she is trying to making food. See at least you don't burn whole kitchen like namjoon " his words make everyone lough. Jin already ordered food from outside after having dinner they decided to do a V live. Now they all are here for v live. hyungs are sitting on couch and maknaes are seating on floor. Angel is seating between Taekook. they start live. Live was going great. But after sometime some comment grab their attention. Jimin go close to screen for a better view.

"how cute!!.. Taeangel are looking looking like real couple! " - xx

"couple clothes.. We love you tae angel " - x

After reading those comments make their both eyes wide then they notice they both are wearing same clothes that make them facepalm themselves. But their is someone who is burning with anger.

"why they always ship them? "

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥To be continue

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
To be continue.. .

Finally today I got admission in college. I am really too much excited for college life. 😄😄

Well hope you like this chapter.. Please give some votes and comment also..

Thank you for reading 💜💜

♥♡♥♡