CHAPTER 12

Everyone is trying to support each other.  There is someone who is watching everything alone and is suffering without telling anyone.  His family is not with him but still the smiling face of his friends gives him strength but for how long?  Somewhere he wants to end all this now.

Somewhere he just wants to escape.  I have seen so many things, I have suffered since childhood, now there is only one thought.  "What if I lose? " Hyung's voice interrupts yoongi's thoughts.  Wiping away the light tears in his eyes, Yoongi goes out for dinner.

Everyone is having dinner, laughingly pulling each other's legs.  But still something is going on in everyone's mind.  Namjoon is worried about the group and company and everyone is also insecure.  Today everyone is noticing something new, Yoongi's calmness is normal but Jungkook and Angel's calmness is different.  Seeing them like this, a mischievous thought comes to Jimin's mind.  He gets up and brings a balloon and bursts it near their ears.  They both get scared and Jungkook hides behind Jin.  All of them are laughing seeing him.  That's why Angel Appa shouts.  And hugs her knees.  That's why everyone looks at her.  "Angel are you okay? " Hearing Jin's voice, she looks at him and comes to her senses.  So she just nods her head and says yes but her heartbeat is running very fast.  After completing dinner, everyone goes to sleep in their respective rooms.

A moonlit night that can calm anyone is proof of some people's restlessness."  If I fail ?" this question is troubling Yoongi again and again."  What Angel told me, I don't know why I don't feel it is true, there is some secret behind that innocent face," Jungkook thinks.  In the same room, Taehyung is wondering whether he is a burden for his own group.

  "I don't have any desire to hide my face but still if the world doesn't accept me then? " Jhope asks himself in his mind.  Jimin was thinking about those haters who made fun of his chubby body by .  "Not perfect but I can't see my group failing because of me " Jin says with a low voice."  I am their leader.  It is my responsibility to make them successful. " Namjoon speaks looking at himself in the mirror.

The youngest but the problems are no less, after 9 years, she has felt like a family, so she can do anything for their happiness. " I told the lie and I do not like to hide my identity but it is my helplessness.  What do you not want to lose anyone? But I will give my best" she says to the muffler she is holding in her hand.  This muffler is giving him comfort even in summer.

  This muffler is giving him comfort even in summer

~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥

Double update!!

So what do you all think about this chapter?
.