Chapter 38

"hyung enough! When will you stop taking her side?  Why hyung, has any outsider become so important to you that you cannot see Angel's pain at all? "

"Jhope, you are forgetting in what manner she spoke to us." Jin spoke while getting up from the chair.

"Wow!"  Jhope calls out laughing.  "When the same glass is get hiting again and again, do you expect it not to hurt you?"

"She is just over reacting hobi hyung, have you forgotten how she had called a lawyer on the day of her grandfather's funeral to transfer the property to her name.  I think so -"

"Enough Jimin, it's useless to talk to you all.  But remember, guilt does not leave anyone behind." Saying this Jhope leaves from there.  Jin also walks out of Suga's Genius Lab without thinking anything. 

Some wrong things, feelings and battles of heart and mind have engulfed everyone. The incident that happened some time ago is troubling him.

"hyung i'm with you. "

"Jimin I need some time."  Hearing this, Jimin walks away with hesitation.  Yoongi is left alone, those not-so-old but unbelievable words are still hovering around him.

--------

2 hour ago

Angel angrily shows some papers to Eva and shouts.  "Eva, how can you do this, why did you enter my office and steal the government papers of Jin oppa and Jhope oppa's military recruitment."

"Angel, you have lost your mind, why would I do this?"

"Because you were the one who went to my office room last, right?" Angel was moving forward with full confidence looking into Eva's eyes in which anger was clearly visible.

The rest of the members were watching all this. Eva was nervous seeing Angel's new look, seeing which Taehyung comes between Angel and Eva and says to Angel with a cold tune  "when she said that she was not there then that mean she was not there.  Stop scaring her like that."