CHAPTER 16

guys I feel like someone is following us "jhope say to others that make everyone looking at him "o so our hobi hyung is missing his yoongi that's why he is feeling like this" Namjoon say with a play full voice that make them lough but not Angel. She don't lough. She just again type something on her phone.

          Kidnapping ~♥~

"why always on phone give me this phone"Taehyung take Angel 's phone and run toward other side of street Angel also run. But suddenly a black van come in front of them. some man come outside of van and pull every member of bts inside this van. They try to fight but these men are well build. After few minutes they make bts members faint.

In big hit company

It's hard for bang pd nim to control all things. Company is going down day by day. He also asked about this from members in this morning.. He ask them to move out from company for a better future. But they reject his proposal Now he is waiting for someone who just call him two days ago.

That man enter inside his office. After seeing him bang pd bow in front of him. "hello Mr. Wang! " he greet him with a respectfull manner . After taking his seat that man start talking"I know you are tense about company's future but believe me for Angel 's safety I meet them all. Search about them . They are really hardworking and talented boys just you needs to give a second chance to yourself, to this company, to them "that man who is looking like in his 60's say this to bang pdnim try to motivate him. He is same man who meet Angel in school "thank you so much uncle you and so-jin always help me . You and she also keep the promise she give to me or say her last wish " bang pd nim say with a sad face. "ofcource she had a wish that Angel become a idol like her and also debut in your company. She fulfil this wish but her this wish always scared me I don't want to lose my Angel, my grand daughter my only family"Any one can see worry on his face.

A msg pop on his phone's screen.

Msg :

Angel  : hay old man!! I am feeling like that someone is following us so just open gps system OK. Lovie grandpaa..

After seeing that msg he look toward bang pdnim and ask him for checking bantan house but for their surprise no one is there. "for god sake try to find them"
He say with a loud voice. Pdnim also scared because of his sudden burst.

A dark room with a little light. Seven chairs with seven young souls . They are fainted. slowly boys start opening their eyes. No one is here. "jungkook, jimin, taehyung ,Namjoon, hobi, Angel are you all OK?? Keep your eyes open. Angel wake up, open your eyes " Jin say with almost panic voice. They are scare jungkook almost cry Namjoon try that they don't become panic becouse being panic can make setuation worst.
Angel is still fainted Someone open the door , enter in room and throw water on  girl's face. That make her gasp. "Angel!! "
Jhope say a little loud. "shhh!! Young man "that man say then he one lights not much but enough to see. Angel's eyes are still half open that man who is looking like in his 30's grab Angel 's jaw and make her look at him. Seeing his face make Angel 's breath fast. "who are you?? Why you kidnap us? " Jimin say try to be brave that make that man lough. His physcho lough make Angel more scare.

"hay my little baby tell them who I am.. Say " he say with a creepy smile. Angel don't enter a single word. That make him a little pissed off . This time he grab her free hair and pull them backwards. "say!! "his loud voice roam in this whole empty room. "Un-uncle Hyun " she say with difficulties. After hear his name from her mouth make him smirk he leave her hair . Others are confuse. "and also you young boy you ask me why I kidnap you all.. I take you all here because I am going to kill you all "he say with a unbother look.  After putting guns on table he sit comfortably.

"k-killed!! "jungkook say with a scared voice.

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

To be continue..

Double update as an apology.

So so so what you think who is this UNCLE HYUN  ..and why he want to kill them.??

For finding this we have to read next chapter.. See you all tomorrow.

Thank you ♥

.