CHAPTER 41

On a quiet morning, not for Angel, she gets a call from Mr

On a quiet morning, not for Angel, she gets a call from Mr. Kang due to which she has to go to the company early.

Jin, on the other hand, is making breakfast early today in the hope that he will get some time with his princess.

It was around 8:30 am, everyone came to the dining table but Jin's eyes were searching for Angel.

"Hoby Angel hasn't woken up yet?" But Jungkook answers instead of Jhope," she has already left to fulfill her #responsibility." There was a bitterness in Jungkook's voice. Which perhaps was making some people angry and others feeling regretful. "ohh ok" jin speaks with a hesitation.

"By the way where is namjoon?"

_____________

As soon as the bell rings at the door of the coffee shop, the girl standing at the counter becomes alert and while looking at the time from her watch, speaks in a very soft and calm voice. "always on time."

"one--" Interrupting Namjoor's words, she places a cup of coffee in front of him. "Here is your order Mr. kim and your seat is also vacant."

"Special treatment" Namjoon asks playfully while raising one eyebrow.

" atleast I can do this much for our regular customer and my so called friend. go now, the crab head coffee will be cold."

"Thank you for coffee minjin well, otherwise there is a no customer so let's have coffee." Miss Jung looks at the door and says "sure"

" You have started making better coffee than before. "

" since childhood." She says while flipping her hair.

This is our first date. Rm smiles thinking.

___________

"What is all this happening? " Angel speaks loudly while banging her hands on the table. Which scares the rest of the people sitting in the meeting room.