CHAPTER 42

Angel's pov

Angel's pov. 

The cold winter breeze is freezing my heart. I can't even feel my trembling breaths anymore.  "Am I rea-lly so ba-d that I de-serve hatred?"  Just one step and then everyone's problem will be solved.

I just have to meet Eomma -appa now.  Every tear coming out of my eyes was giving a feeling of warmth. Those words of his were causing my soul to tremble.  That slap at the end. There is  hatred in his eyes, I will not be able to live with such a breakdown.

"W-why is it al-ways me?" Every pore of my soul is screaming this question. This scattered voice is the mirror of my heart which has lost strength.

"Do I dese-deserve so much ha-te?" I am ready to take a step forward with my eyes closed. those flashbacks start coming infront of my eyes.

"Can I call you Eomma?"

"Princess, never lose your temper."

"Promise me that none of you will take the step that Yoongi took."

"I am a co-ward oppa, your An-gel was we-ak."

"Will you wait for me, my moon?"

AFTER 1 WEEK. 
Author's pov  

"finally, finally, finally I am going to meet my baby , my sugar cube." Jungkook was very excited to meet Angel.  Only an hour had passed since he reached Korea. 

No one seen Angel in a week.  The anger of the members was so much that no one even considered it necessary to check it.  Jhope was caught between the battle of heart and mind.  The only hope was that he had not taken any wrong decision by staying away.

Jungkook reaches BTS house. His phone was off because of the flight.  Jungkook could not talk to Angel this one week.  Whenever they talk, it seemed something lost.

It is 6 o'clock in the morning. There is complete peace in the house.  The sky is still dark due to winter. He enters the house peacefully and decides not to spoil anyone's sleep for some more time. The light in the living hall was on as if someone was awake.  then comes the sound of a door closing softly.