Chapter 31

"What does she want to do with dad's company now?" Eva is a little worried Thinking about all this. she comes out and hears the sound of laughing. "Tae oppa, return my cake to me." Tae brings the cake in front of her mouth but eats it himself because of which Angel winned like a child. " Hobi oppa ! " Everyone is enjoying with each other which is witnessed by Eva. Seeing all of them laughing and playing like this, a flame of jealousy has flared up in Eva, the sound of all of them laughing together and the words of small insults that happen every day are echoing in her ears.On top of that, teahyung and Angel's closeness is adding fuel to the fire.  She goes towards her room, "Angel, you have everything, money, respect, family, friends, love, then what do you need now? You are working on Dad's company, why did you hide this from me, why !!  you know that  Company is my dream, still why?" There are many questions inside Eva, but above that there is jealousy, jealousy to live Angel's life.  She also wants the love and respect that she gets.

" Damn kitten look at you face why you have eye bangs under your eyes? " yoongi asked, " hyung your darling plays Game all night."  jimin reply him with a smirk.  "No, he is lying."

"You little brat give me all your video games" Namjoon oder her.  Teakook both are laughing inside "you park fucking JIMIN how day you to lie to oppa I will not leave you" jimin just smirk and left from there. "it's okay baby you can take mine." says taehyung and pats her head.

Everyone is busy preparing for comeback or concert.  They are all practicing dance in the dance practice room.  Jhope's judging side eyes are scanning everyone's move.  "I can't do this dance move it's hard". 

"lemme teach you tae oppa "

"wait why are you looking too much cute today you little dumpling " jimin compliment her and stand in front of her.  "Jiminshi! Don't you have anything else to do?" Jungkook asks "holy crap what on earth lemme take a nap jungkook why so loud" yoongi asks with sleepy voice.  Eva comes into the practice room."tea oppa leave my neck" Angel winned like a baby who was trying to free her neck. "ahem ahem" Everyone's attention goes towards Eva.  she gives them all their schedules and goes out with light tears. She calls someone. "You got something ??"

  "Yes ma'am, they have decided to take Dongsik company back under their control. " She cuts the call and tightens her fist she tries to control her anger.

"It was such a tiring day hyung." After a tiring busy day vminkook is sitting comfortably and playing on the phone when Jimin asks Taehyung to tease "tae don't you think Eva was looking beautiful today  that dress, you gifted her that dress right? "

"..jiminie!!"

"hay hyung let's go for shopping I have to buy a necklace for that half mind last time I mistakenly broke her necklace "

Here Eva is working on the laptop in her office room. A lot of Ships fake news is visible on her laptop screen but her attention is on top news.

Bts member Taehyung is dating his own group mumber Angel .

Seeing that without blinking she make her thumb bleed with top of her pen. "Eva, what are you doing, your thumb is bleeding." As soon as Angel enters, she looks at her thumb and says,

"Leave my hand, what do you want?" Eva says a little loud.

" This is strange, ok, leave it.  "I just forgot to give you this file." Angel starts to leave but Eva stops her and hugs her. " I was a little worried because of work." 

"it's okay Eva I understand let's go home early today."

  "umm angel do you know anything about dongsik company?"

Angel gets nervous and speaks with a choked voice, “Dong- Dongsik, that was the partnership of Dad and uncle which was declared bankrupt and the property related to it is under someone else's control, that's all I know." after saying that she left from there in hurry living Eva with a bitter smile and broken trust.

No way!  Tae hyung Listen to me, this ring is better.  Jungkook says showing taehyung a ring "No Tae you listen to me it's better" Jimin says. Jungkook and Jimin are arguing over rings from the last 2 hours. Jewelry shop staff just silently watching them  How come, being member of such a big boy band, they fighting like a child..

Taehyung is confused as to which ring to get, then his eyes fall on a ring which makes his eyes shine.  After reaching home now Tae is thinking about Ring while drying his hair after taking a shower.  Due to which he is blushing.  "Eva wait for me I will propose you on your birthday I just bought this ring because I was just impatient to buy something for you".  Then his eyes go to another box which was of Necklace, then Taehyung is going to give that box to Jungkook, then he collides with Eva, due to which both of them fall down and the box also falls from Taehyung's hand.  "Eva, are you  fine, sorry, I was in a hurry."

"Tae walk carefully and I am fine" they both get up.  Tea looks at Eva from top to bottom, "You are looking very beautiful today." Hearing the compliment from Tea, Eva's cheeks blushed. she says thank you, both of them are leaving,  "tae you drop this what's this?? A Neckleless" She looks at him and open that box, there was a slip along with that necklace ."tae buy this neckleless for me" she was smiling but her smile soon disappeared when she saw the name written on the slip.  " Angel "

"Yes, this is for Angel, now I should leave, see you soon." Taehyung left from there. .

"f-for An-Angel" a drop of tear slip from her eyes and she looks at her phone with burning fire inside her. "h-hello Jin -Jin seok oppa I want to meet you "