Introduction

Deep in the annals of history lies a tale of a clan that was feared and revered for their formidable powers. The Kobayashi clan, a family of powerful sorcerers, stood tall and proud, possessing abilities that seemed otherworldly. Their legacy was such that their name became synonymous with power and mastery of the arcane arts.

Stories of the Kobayashi clan have been passed down from generation to generation, becoming a part of folklore and legend. But as time passed, the stories became shrouded in mystery and uncertainty. Some believe that the clan still exists, lurking in the shadows and wielding their powers in secret. Others dismiss the stories as mere superstition and fable.

One thing, however, remains certain - the Kobayashi clan was said to possess incredible abilities that set them apart from any other group of sorcerers. Each member was said to have a unique ability of extraordinary caliber, making them a force to be reckoned with. But there was one descendant that everyone awaited, the one who would be born with the power of the Goddess Ame-no-Uzume. It was said that only a female descendant would possess this rare ability, and so the clan waited for her arrival with bated breath. There were also rumours that the femalde descendent would inherit the special techniques of all her ancestors, the techniques that would come to know as the '13 Kobayashi Techniques' . However, fate seemed to be against them. For almost 13 centuries, only male descendants were born into the clan, and the vessel of ame-no-uzume remained elusive. But the clan did not give up. They continued to search for the one who would bring hope and salvation to their troubled lineage.

Despite the tales of their power and abilities, the Kobayashi clan vanished without a trace, leaving behind only whispers and legends. But some still believe that their bloodline lives on, hidden and waiting for the day when their powers will be needed once again.

ABOUT NAKAMURA RIN (OC)

This is just a brief description of the character, the detailed information can be found on the last chapter

Personal Information

Full Name: Nakamura Rin (born Kobayashi Rin)
 Date of Birth: December 31, 1989
Gender: Female
Height: 5'9"
Hair Color: Waist length hair (Dark Brown color)
Eye Color: Dark brown
Nationality: Japanese
Occupation: Full Time Doctor, Mentor at Tokyo Jujutsu High
Specialty: The 13 Kobayashi Techniques
Cursed Spirit: Ame-no-Uzume (Special Grade)
Grade: Special Grade

Family

Father: A doctor and a descendant of the Kobayashi clan, ex- jujutsu sorcerer (name unknown)
Mother: Amai Nakamura
Siblings: None

Education

High School: Tokyo Jujutsu High School
College/University: Unknown (studied medicine in the US)

Appearance

-Slim and tomboyish with a bob cut, 5'7" tall (Age 16-17)
-Feminine with waist-length hair, 5'9" tall (Age 27/ current)

Abilities

13 kobayashi techniques:-

 1. Uchū Shifuto (宇宙シフト) - Space Shift (Teleportation)
2. Fugai Rikō (不害力行) - Harmless Action (Impenetrable Shield)
3. Jikan no Dōwa (時間の童話) - Tale of Time (Time Manipulation/Stop)
4. Kaiketsu (回復) - Recovery (Healing)
5. Saisei (再生) - Regeneration (Reviving)
6. Taimu Rūpu (タイムループ) - Time Loop (Rewind)
7. Mu no Keisu (無の計数) - Zero Count (Nullify Curse Energy)
8. Kansei (感性) - Sensibility (Amplify Curse Energy)
9. Yochi no Dōsa (予知の動作) - Premonition Movement (Foresight)
10. Tori Tsukai (鳥使い) - Bird User (Soul/ mind Reading)
11. Kizuna Shibari (絆縛り) - Bondage Binding (Binding Technique)
13. Shizen Byōdō (自然平等) - Natural Equality (illusion of parallel universe)

Innate techniques:-

Kaihō (解放) - Liberation (Time Stop) 

 Domain Expansion:- Kagura no Mai, is a powerful technique that allows Rin to create a vast and beautiful dance hall within her domain. When she activates the technique, her physical features change slightly, making her look like a beautiful goddess. Her orb also turns white, and her body emits a soft white light. Rin also wields a naginata in her domain. Within her domain, Rin can control the movements of anyone who steps inside, allowing her to manipulate them with her DE. She can also create barriers to protect herself and her allies and use her naginata to attack opponents.