48 - Identical

Rin and Fushiguro currently walking out of the Jujutsu high after receiving a mission notice just hours prior.

"You didn't have to accompany me, Nakamura-san. I could have handled it myself." Fushiguro muttered as he looked away, while putting his hands in his pockets.

She looks at him and smiled.

"Well, both of us were the ones called for the mission, so it will be bad to let my mentee go out there alone now, right?" She smiled at him.

He walked silently beside her before stopping, noticing how Gojo stood in front of them, along with Itadori.

"Satoru..? What are you doing here?" Rin asked as they approached her.

"Hm? We just came back from a mission." He said casually, sticking his pinky in his ear and rubbing it inside before standing and looking at her. "Where you both off to?"

"Me and Megumi-chan got called out for a mission too.." She mentioned, turning to look at Fushiguro, who looked away with a frown and blushed in embarassment.

Itadori scoffed as he held in his laughter, going to Fushiguro and nudging him by his shoulder to tease him.

"How are you feeling today, Megumi- 'chan' ??"

Rin smiled before looking at Gojo.

"You don't need to go to the mission anymore." Gojo says nonchalantly as he walked closer towards her.

"Why so?" She asked.

"Because that's where we are coming from." He grinned with a thumbs up.

She looks at him as she lets his words sink in.

"Wait, what..?"

"Yup!" He nodded. "I thought it would be best to let the low level threat mission for today be handled by Sukuna's vessel here, just to see how he can handle it." He said confidently.

She sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose before frowning and hitting him on his chest.

"Couldn't you have said that to me earlier??? I literally rescheduled a patient's appointment because of this mission.

He winced a little as he rubbed the spot she hit him on, looking as she paced back and forth in frustration.

"H-Hey, I didn't realize you had something important that time, and I definitely didn't know that you have put off your schedule for this." He continued to rub his chest while looking at her with a sad frown, looking like a child who have just gotten a scolding.

"Regarless, Satoru, can you atleast do one thing right and inform me that you were taking over the mission?? It's not that hard!" She then took out her phone. "You just take out your phone, unlock it, go to the phone app, search the damn number and then dial it!!" She said in frustration while demonstrating it to Gojo, who watched her silently as he was getting an earful.

Itadori chuckled silently before leaning closer to Fushiguro's ear. "This is hilarious. Does he always look like that when she yells at him?"

Fushiguro sighed as he silently continued to watch them.

Gojo stopped rubbing his arm and smiled with a sigh before looking at her, catching her off-guard with his sudden change in demeanor.

"What..? Why are you looking at me like that..?" She furrowed her eyebrows as she looks at him with suspicion.

"Even when you're mad, you still look pretty cute." He said with affection, making her blush and look away with a small frown.

"Those words won't work on me when I'm mad, you know.." She mumbled and huffed.

"Well, seems like it actually is." He chuckled heartily before looking at the two boys- with Fushiguro still having the same deadpan look on his face and Itadori looking like he was controlling his laughter as he looks at the couple in amusement.

"Right, now...let's go. Follow me." He said before walking ahead, with Itadori blindly following him.

"Where are we going..?" Rin asked Fushiguro as she walked beside him.

"We have another first-year. I guess he is taking us to see her."

Rin sighed and shook her head.

"Satoru..." She quickened her pace to catch up to him. "Looks like I will be going back to the hospital.." She says as she looks at him.

"Hm?" He turned to look at her. "But you're already here though, are you really going to go back?"

"Well-yeah, I am supposed to-"

"Actually.." He held her hand firmly. "You can come with me, I won't mind. You can meet the third first year as well." He grinned, smiling mischievously . "After all, you have already clocked out for the day in the hospital, so it makes no sense for you to go back there."

Rin sighed as she shook her head in defeat and let's him lead her.

"You're incorrigible..."

She then blushed as he shifted his hand to now intertwine fingers with her.

"Satoru!! What are you doing!! There are kids with us!!" She said but he seemed unfazed.

"And..? What's your point?" He grinned at her.

"We shouldn't be doing this front of them-"

"Let them see. I'm just holding my wife's hand." He shrugged and looked away. "I don't need anyone's permission to be affectionate with my partner now, do I?"

As Itadori and Fushiguro walked behind Gojo and Rin, they were witnessing their little camaraderie.

Itadori sighed.

"I'm jealous.." He whined in a soft tone, making Fushiguro look at him.

"Get a hold of yourself." Fushiguro mentioned. "Even if she wasn't married, she is way out of your league." He said in a stern tone.

"When I finally thought I have met someone who's my type, I was immediately hit with the fact that she's married.." he mumbled in a very dejected tone.

"You're around more than ten years younger than her." Fushiguro huffed before looking away with a sigh. "Deal with it."

They soon reached the place where a brunette with an identical jujutsu high uniform stood.

She turned around with an annoyed look on her face.

"You're late."

Gojo grinned.

"Meet Kugisaki Nobara! Another first year eho will be training along side you both!!" Gojo said with enthusiasm while grinning at the two boys.

"Don't get the wrong idea. I am only doing this so i can live a life of luxury." Kugisaki frowned at the trio, while Rin smiled to herself.

Gojo, noticing her smile, smiled as well before leaning a little closer to her.

"Does it bring back memories? You were fiesty like her back then, weren't you?" Gojo asked playfully, making Rin chuckle.

"Oh come on, Satoru. I am sure I was nothing like that." She shook her head with a smile before looking at him. "Do you really think so???"

"Well...hmm..." he pretended to think with his finger on his chin. "The hair and the outfit are kinda identical..."

Rin rolled her eyes playfully.

"So, what are you planning to do with the three?"

He scoffed before grinning, crossing his arms cockily.

"Let's go... to Roppongi."