6- Kobayashi Clan

Satoru Gojo stood before his students in the classroom, a confident and charismatic aura surrounding him. Maki, Toge, Yuta, and Panda eagerly awaited his lecture, ready to absorb any knowledge he would impart. Today, Gojo had a special topic in mind—the Kobayashi Clan, a renowned lineage of jujutsu sorcerers.

"Alright, guys.." Gojo grinned confidently and clasped his hands together

"Today, we're going to delve into the fascinating world of the Kobayashi Clan. They are known for their unique and powerful techniques, each ancestor possessing a different ability. They have a unique lineage, passed down through generations, with each ancestor possessing a distinct technique."

The students leaned forward, their curiosity piqued. They had heard stories and rumors about powerful clans, but this was their chance to learn more.

Gojo continued, his eyes glinting with anticipation. "Now, the Kobayashi clan is known for their incredible folklore, which revolves around the concept of a long-awaited female descendant. The clan only bred sons, with no daughters at all. The female descendant to be born, who possesses all the jujutsu techniques of her ancestors, is said to inherit the power of Ame no Uzume, a legendary entity."

Maki leaned forward, her eyes gleaming with curiosity. "So, what are some of the techniques that the Kobayashi Clan members possess?"

Gojo smiled, knowing he had their undivided attention. "Let's start with the basics, shall we? The first technique is to teleport and manipulate space. Then there is, an impenetrable shield that provides protection against attacks. The other technique allows time manipulation or control over time, she would also possess healing technique that aids in recovery."

The students listened intently, their minds captivated by the possibilities. Yuta raised his hand, excitement brimming in his eyes. "I have heard about this technique called 'Saisei'... what about Saisei? Is it true that they can revive the dead?"

Gojo nodded, his gaze distant for a moment. "Yes, Saisei grants the user the power of regeneration, enabling them to revive others. It's an incredibly rare and powerful technique."

Maki chimed in, his voice tinged with skepticism. "But is all this really possible? It sounds like something out of a fantasy."

Gojo chuckled, a hint of mystery in his eyes.

"Well, Maki, let's just say that even though I can't reveal all the secrets, I have witnessed the wonders of the Kobayashi Clan's abilities firsthand."

Panda raised a paw, his voice curious. "Is it really true....that the rumours about the domain expansion of the female Kobayashi... Is it real? That the power and beauty of the domain seem so captivating."

Gojo's smile widened, a playful glint in his eyes. "Ah, Kagura no Mai. It's a domain expansion unique to the Kobayashi Clan female born. Within her domain, she can create a magnificent dance hall and control the movements of anyone inside. It's said to be a sight to behold."

Maki looked at Gojo, her voice filled with intrigue. "Have you ever met someone from the Kobayashi Clan, Sensei?"

Gojo's gaze met Maki's, a fondness in his eyes as he thinks about Rin, but decided to keep her identity a secret for now.

"Actually, I have. In fact, I've fought alongside the current descendant of the clan, a remarkable individual. Believe me when I tell that she's powerful."

They all widened their eyes.

"She?!" The exclaimed.

"Wait, so you know who the chosen one is?!"

"Who is she?? Let us meet her!!"

Yuta's eyes widened, his voice filled with curiousity. "Really? That's incredible! Can you tell us more about her?" He added to everyone else's.