46 - Fushiguro & Itadori

It has been a few months since the incident with Geto, and it was now around June of 2018.

Gojo and Rin were walking through the busy streets of Tokyo, where Gojo stood by one of the vendors, his finger pointing his chin as he looked around the boxes and flavors of kikufuku.

Rin sighed and shook her head before crossing her arms.

"You sure do take your time here..." she mumbled before looking at him again. "Besides, is it really okay for you to go around in public with that batman wannabe mask on you?" She raised her eyebrow. "Lame."

He turned to look at her with a huge grin.
"A very wise man once said, all good things take time!" He stood proudly. "Besides, it is not like I have never worn anything on my eyes before." He mentioned before turning towards the vendor again. "One box of zunda and cream stuffed kikufuku, please!" He said with enthusaism.

"Yeah but you wore something that resembled a medical gauze and it wasn't something that seemed that off...probably because i am a doctor and see it quite often." She then stepped forward to look at what he ordered. "I never knew they had a flavor like that..." she hummed while mumbling.

Gojo scoffed.

"My... you sure are missing quite a lot here. Anyway, since I am buying this, might as well share with you some." He then thought for a while, tilting his head to seem like he was in a really deep thought.

"Actually, can you please add a box of tiramisu flavored mochi too?" He smiled kindly at the vendor.

Rin looks at him, surprised. "Tiramisu flavored??" She felt her mouth salivating upon hearing her favorite desserts.

"Yeah. You love tiramisu, don't you??" He crossed his arms and looks at her. "Well you're in luck because tiramisu mochi exists!!" He adds cockily while grinning widely.

She smiled as he takes the bags with their mochi boxes in it.

"Here, let me hold them-"

Before she can even reach to hold the bags, he swiftly pulls it away from her with a smirk, before wrapping his free arm around her shoulder.

"Let the gentleman do the work, my lady." He said as he began leading her through the streets, stopping only moments after, as if he forgot something.

She looks at him silently at first, before breaking the silence.

"Uhh... what's wrong..?" She asked.

"Feels like i am forgetting something... something really...really...really important..." he pondered.

Rin kept looking at him silently to see if he was able to recall before he finally raises his head and snapped his fingers, seemingly being able to remember.

"I am supposed to check on Megumi!!" He exclaimed, while she frowned.

"You let your first year go alone to a mission again??"

He grinned before showing her a thumbs up. "Not a big deal. He can handle it!" He then stood while leaning on his side, his hand resting on his hip.

"But it is still a good thing to go check on him.."

Rin frowned, sensing something was amiss.

"Satoru...what are you hiding?"

He just gives her a knowing grin before grabbing hold of her waist.

"Buckle up. Im taking us there."

"W-wait... what-"

Before she knew it, she was teleported along with him to the place where Gojo sensed Fushiguro was.