13- Infinity

It was the end of Rin's shift and Gojo decided to surprise her by showing up to drop her home.

However, the moment he entered the hallways of the busy hospital, walking towards where he knew Rin would be seated, he was spotted by Sara Himuro, Rin's colleague who is secretly crushing on him.

She sees him while trying to sneak up behind him to surprise him by enveloping him with her arms, but was surprised to see that there was some kind of invisible force around him, and that she was not able to get through to him no matter what.

Gojo, however, kept walking with his hands in his pockets, unaware (or maybe secretly aware but didn't pay heed) of her actions behind his back.

Sara just stood and looked at him as he walked farther and farther away, wondering why she was not able to get near him physically, not knowing about how he possess the infinity in neutral.

Rin was done packing up her stuff and was walking around her table to exit her office, when she was surprised with Gojo opening the door, revealing his charming smile, messy hair and bright blue eyes through his sunglasses.

"Your chaffeur is at service, madam." He grinned playfully while she chuckled and exits the room, with Gojo closing the door behind her as she stepped out.

As the walked beside each other and chuckled, Sara was keeping a safe distance as she observed them from behind, still curious about what she experienced earlier.

She noticed Rin and Gojo's shoulders and arms lightly and casually brushing against each other as they walked, making her think if she was just seeing things earlier.

As she follows them at a safe distance, she noticed Gojo put his arm around Rin to move her to the side to let a gurney being escorted by a couple of nurses pass by.

Surely, if Rin was able to get that close to Gojo without trying, there was nothing wrong and Sara was probably overthinking, right..?

That was what Sara thought, and decided to go over and talk to him, straightening herself up and walked towards them, getting nervous as she approached Gojo from the back.

But again, as she decided to put her hand on his shoulder to grab his attention, she realized her hand wasnt touching him, and it stopped at a distance before it reached him.

'What is going on??? What is this? I'm really not able to touch him!' She thought to herself, clenching her fist in frustration.

' Why am I not able to get close to him but Rin can?? ' She wondered as she stopped walking again, watching them get farther away till they exited the hospital.

~~~

Rin sits in the passenger seat after Gojo opens the door for her, before going over to sit in the driver's seat.

"So, my lady, " He grinned with a mischievous smile. "Where to?"

Rin crossed her arms and shook her head, rolling her eyes playfully.

"Home, Satoru."

Gojo scoffed before whining. "Ahhh....how boring!!!" He joked before starting the car and driving to her place.

As he pulled up front of her apartment building, he looks at her as she stepped out of the car.

"How rude, are you not going to call me over?" He feigned disappointment and shook his head, pinching the bridge of his nose after removing his sunglasses. "The world is doomed....a lady cannot even show kind hospitality to offer a friend to drink a glass of water at home after being escorted??" He sighed dramatically.