7- Love talk

Gojo and Rin was currently at a cafe, early in the morning since Gojo was in the 'mood' to have a company while having his breakast.

"Eh...?Never knew you would have a really luxurious way of eating breakfast..." Rin teased as they entered the Parisian Cafe.

"Is this what you treat yourself every morning..?" She grinned while teasing him playfully as they were seated across each other at a table.

"Well, Rin...you know what they say..." He grinned as he leaned back against the chair, placing his knee over the other knee and crossing his arms.

Rin just tilts her head slightly, being clueless.

Gojo sighed with a smile and leaned forward.

"You are what you eat..."He explained. "And I'm, luxurious!" He posed with his hand on his chin and a charming look in his eyes in an attempt to 'sway' her.

Rin just blinks and looks at him before chukcling softly.

"My..it won't hurt to try out the croissant and coffee breakfast cobination this morning..." She smiled softly.

After he ordered their breakfast, he leaned back again and grinned before crossing his arms, looking at her playfully.

"Now..Rin..." He cleared his throat for a dramatic effect. "Let me ask the million dollar question.."

Rin rolled her eyes playfully, knowing too well what the mischievous look on his face meant. "Alright," She crossed her arms and smirked at him. "Shoot!"

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He grinned. "Or rather, did you ever have one since you went out of MY sight...?" He smirked and leaned forward, resting his forearms on the table as he eagerly waits for her response.

Rin looks at him and shrugs. "No..not really..."

"Wait...really?!" He sits straight and looks at her, a little surprised, but deep inside he was relieved and satisfied with her answer.

"Yes, really..why do you ask..?" She asked curiously.

Gojo chuckled. "No reason. But if I'm being honest, it is actually hard to believe on how no one ever wooed a beautiful woman like you..."

Rin scoffed. "Oh please, Satoru...don't flatter me.."

Gojo grinned as he looks at her with a small smile, confident that she probably couldn't differentiate if a guy was hitting on her or being kind, since he was the only guy she actually grew up with, and he knew her mindset in this case like the back of her hand.

"You really can't tell the difference yet when someone is flirting with you or not, right..?" He teased.

"N-no way!! Of course I can!!" She looks away and lied through her teeth, blushing in embarrassment.

Gojo laughed aloud, knowing she was trying to cover up.

"Sure sure..." He waved his hand dismissively as he mocked her. "I can tell that you haven't even had your first kiss yet." He grinned mockingly.

Rin gasped. "HOW DID YOU KN-"

She immediately gained composure and looked at him. "That's not true..."

"Yeah, that act is totally believable." He said in a sarcastic tone and scoffed.

"AH!! So what about it??" She said in embarrassment. "Isn't it good?? That my first kiss will end up bein with my husband." She looks away shyly.

Gojo's eyes sparkled in mischief and amusement, while resting his chin on the back of his hand. "Oh...?" He grinned.

She frowned slightly at him.