36-Sick

The higher ups of the Jujutsu community decided to gather  again together for another meeting in an unknown location. The atmosphere was tense, and the topic of discussion was none other than Rin Kobayashi, a potential 'threat' that needed to be dealt with. The higher-ups were serious about finding a way to eliminate her, and various suggestions were being thrown around.

One of the representatives spoke up. 

"We can't keep quiet and do nothing about this any longer!!" He said and the others nodded their head in agreement.

"We can't afford to underestimate Kobayashi any longer. She might become a real problem for us."

"Agreed, we need to discuss on how to get rid of her. The society and the people will be in danger. Ideas, anyone?"

One of them raised the hand. "I suggest we send her on a 'mission' in Ikebukuro. Make it seem like a simple task, something even a low-grade sorcerer could handle. That way, we can catch her off guard. Once she's there, we send in a special-grade sorcerer to take care of her."

Nods of approval circulated among the group. It was a strategy that seemed sound – luring Kobayashi into a false sense of security before striking with a powerful force.

"But if that's the case. won't they send any low class sorcerer then..? Like those students who are currently under Gojo Satoru?"

"We will make sure to keep all of them busy in a mission."

Another member chimed in, "But we need to be careful. If she senses something off, it could backfire. We have to ensure that the mission in Ikebukuro seems legitimate and not like a set-up."

"Not to mention that Gojo Satoru seems to always be in a lookout for her. He is always there to step in everytime there is an issue or discussion that concerns Kobayashi Rin."

The discussion continued, with each member offering insights on how to execute the plan effectively. They delved into the details, discussing potential obstacles and contingencies.

~~~

Meanwhile, in a completely different setting, Rin was getting ready for work. 

She glanced at the time to see that she was almost running late and quickly exits the bedroom.

"Satoru, could you drop me to-"

She glanced over at Satoru, who was sprawled on the couch with a scrunched-up expression. "Satoru...?" She approached him in concern.

"What's wrong, Satoru?" she asked, genuine worry etched on her face. "You don't look well.." She placed her hand on his forehead and gasped as she felt his body burning up.

Gojo groaned, "Just not feeling well today."

Rin instantly switched into caregiver mode. She checked his temperature and clicked her tongue in annoyance. "I'm sure it's the usual seasonal flu that everyone seems to be getting nowadays.." she diagnosed.

Gojo, the playful person that he was, managed a weak grin, wanting to lighten up her mood a little. "Am I gonna die, doc?" He asked as his face was pale and his forehead was sweaty.

Rin frowned. "Nonsense..don't say that!!"

He chuckled weakly. "I'm too strong for any flu or sickness to affect me." He said before coughing softly.

Rin smiled and sighed.

"Well, what can I say..? Even the strongest can fall victim to nature's little disaster.."

Gojo grinned. "You know, if I were to die-"

Rolling her eyes in response, Rin playfully replied, "No, you'll survive. But you're going to feel like death for a while. And stop it!!" She frowned. "I swear if you do the death joke agai-"