3 - Mentorship

After wrapping up a day of training with his students, Gojo and Rin made their way to Shoko Ieri's office. The office was cozy, filled with bookshelves and mementos from their time at Jujutsu High. Shoko greeted them with a warm smile, gesturing for them to take a seat.

They settled into the comfortable chairs, engaging in casual conversation about their recent activities and reminiscing about their shared past.

As the conversation flowed, Gojo's expression turned serious, and he leaned forward, addressing Rin. "Rin, I've been thinking. With your expertise and experience, I think it would be great if you joined us as a part-time mentor here at Jujutsu High."

Rin's eyes widened in surprise, "what...?".
A nervous smile played on her lips as she hesitated to respond. The thought of returning to Jujutsu High and taking on a mentor role stirred a mix of emotions within her.

"Satoru...I really appreciate that but.." She looks down. "I..left the sorcery life long time ago. I'm just a normal civilian right now-"

Shoko chimed in, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "Oh, Satoru, that's a brilliant idea! Plus, it would be a great opportunity for her to reconnect with her jujutsu roots." She said with a smile as they tried to convince her to join.

Rin glanced at Shoko and then back at Gojo, uncertainty evident in her eyes. "No. I can't-" she sighed. "I don't want to draw attention to myself. After what happened..that fateful day..., I've been staying under the radar."

Gojo leaned forward, his voice filled with reassurance. "Rin, I understand your concerns, but I want you to know that I've taken care of everything. I know that you're a huge target because you unleashed the Ame-no-uzume for the first time ten years ago, but... you don't have to worry about that anymore...and if anything were to happen... I'll take care of everything myself.." he placed his hand on her shoulder. "I'll make sure to protect you at all cost, Rin...."

Rin looks at him, still a little hesitant.

Gojo continued, his voice filled with conviction

Gojo continued, his voice filled with conviction. "You have nothing to worry about, Rin. I've ensured your safety and made sure you can live a peaceful life here. Joining us as a mentor doesn't mean you'll be in the spotlight. You can just be by my side, advising and giving a second opinion..."

Shoko nodded in agreement, her expression filled with support. "That's right, Rin. But ultimately, the decision is yours."

"But..." She looks down.

"Rin..." Gojo looks at her and smiled assuringly. "Trust me..."

Taking a deep breath, Rin looked up, her voice filled with reluctant determination. "Okay, I'll do it. But I want you both to promise me that nothing will happen, that my true identity will remain a secret."

Gojo and Shoko exchanged a knowing glance before Gojo spoke with unwavering confidence. "Rin, I promise you, I will protect your identity at all costs. You have my word. Together, we'll ensure that nothing disrupts the peace you've worked so hard to achieve."