16- Sweet Tooth

The morning sun cast a golden glow over the training grounds of Jujutsu Tech as Rin entered, spotting Gojo in the midst of his warm-up routine. She leaned against the wall, a mischievous smile playing on her lips.

"Good morning, Satoru. I see you're up bright and early," Rin greeted him, her voice laced with amusement as she made her way towards him.

Gojo paused his workout, looking at Rin with a teasing glint in his eyes. "Well, it's never too early for me to be awake. Gotta keep this body in top shape," he replied, flexing his biceps for added effect.

Rin chuckled, her gaze sweeping over his fit physique. "Oh please, it's way too early for any normal person. But I suppose for you, training is a must," she remarked, raising an eyebrow playfully.

Gojo wiped the sweat from his brow, his grin widening. "Exactly! You know me too well, Rin. Training keeps me at my best," he said, mimicking her tone.

Rin scoffed, feigning annoyance. "Fine, I'll give you that. But don't forget, I'm no slouch either," she replied.

Gojo's eyes sparkled with mischief as he wiped his hands on a towel. "Oh, is that a challenge, Rin? How about you help me out with my workout today?" he proposed, a playful glimmer in his eyes.

Rin raised an eyebrow, smirking at the idea. "Sure, but I doubt you'll be able to handle me. You won't even make it past two push-ups," she taunted, her confidence evident.

Gojo chuckled, accepting the challenge. "We'll see about that. Get on my back, Rin. Let's put your words to the test," he said, playfully tapping his hands on the ground, indicating for her to climb aboard.

Rin laughed, shaking her head. "Alright, I'm in. But don't say I didn't warn you," she replied, positioning herself on Gojo's back, her weight resting comfortably.

Gojo steadied himself, preparing to perform the push-ups with Rin on his back. "Ready?" he asked, his voice tinged with excitement.

Rin smirked, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "Just start already before you put me to sleep," she teased, leaning slightly on his back.

And with that, Gojo began his push-ups, his muscles straining against the added weight of Rin. With each repetition, he showcased his strength, refusing to let Rin's playful challenge go unanswered.

After a series of push-ups, Gojo finally reached his limit, his arms trembling slightly. He collapsed on the ground with a theatrical sigh. "Alright, Rin, you win. I can't take any more of your weight," he admitted, panting and smiling up at her. "Ugh, you're so damn heavy!!!" He raised his voice and said in a playful and light hearted manner.

Rin rolled her eyes.

"Come on...you always pick on me like that... it's like I'm an eyesore.." she sighed and shook her head.

He looks at her with a small, knowing smile as he thought to himself.

'Actually you're anything but an eyesore....'

However, Rin seemee to have spaced out as she looked elsewheee, making him think if what he said has gotten to her soft spot.

After Gojo's final attempted push-up caused Rin to lose her balance and fall on her back since she spaced out, she winced and rubbed her head in discomfort.

Gojo, immediately concerned, leaned closer to her, reaching out to rub the back of her head gently.

"Hey, are you okay?" Gojo asked, his voice filled with genuine concern as he looked into Rin's eyes.

Rin nodded, a slight smile playing on her lips despite the pain. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little bump, nothing serious," she assured him.

Their eyes locked for a brief moment, before their gazes quickly averted.