42 - Domain Expansion: Kagura's dance

Meanwhile, Geto was in the Jujutsu premises where Yuta and Maki were. Maki, Panda and Inumaki, were laying on the side, unconscious and severely injured after trying to fight Geto.

Geto looked at Yuta.

"You don't need those monkeys anyway, Okkotsu-kun.." He tried to walk towards Yuta before extending his hand towards him. "Come, join me. Let's make use Rika together....for a better purpose."

Yuta was angered by how his friends were hurt because of him and was glaring at Geto before slapping his hand away and taking out his sword.

Geto's smile turned wicked as he now grinned evilly at Yuta. "I see... in that case...DIE!"

The two indulged in a powerful and bloody fight, where Yuta was afraid to go all out, since he is scared that Rika might go out of control.

Seeing Yuta distracted with his thoughts, Geto takes this as a chance to try to land a fatal blow on his, only to see it suddenly get dodged and redirected elsewhere, causing dust and dusty smoke to fill the air.

Geto frowned as he stood still for a moment to know what just happened, so did Yuta, as he was expecting to be fatally injured or atleast hit by Geto's attack.

As the smoke and dust in the air from the blow slowly dispersed, both Yuta and Geto stared in surprise as they saw what stood in between them.

Yuta widened his eyes and gasped softly as he saw a beautiful figure that stood in front of him, her long, beautiful, long hair and her back facing him.

"Who...are..." His voice trailed off as he kept staring at her, and he can't help but feel a feeling of familiarity with her. "Who are you?"

Geto's eyes were still just as wide as he stared at her, who's unforgiving eyes were staring back at him. However, unlike the last time, he wasn't able to recognize this person at first glance.

She turned around to look at Yuta, giving a small smile, reaching her hand out to touch his cheek, immediately surrounding him with immense warm cursed energy that seemed to be healing his wounds in light speed.

Remembering his knowledge about this certain ability and the appearance of the supposed rumored sorcerer, his eyes widened.

"K-Kobayashi....." He muttered under his breath right after he was done being healed, and her attention was turned back to Geto.

Geto blinks in confusion before letting out a loud chuckle.

"That's amazing, Rin-chan. You got me there for a second." His eyes turned dark as he looked at her. "I'm surprised that this time you are able to completely have Ame-no-Uzume under control."

'Huh???? R-Rin?? He said Rin, Nakamura-san?? Y-You mean, Nakamura-san was the Kobayashi...? But, it can't be- she died- she-' Yuta looked at her as he was having conflicting thoughts to determine what was the actual truth. 

"I'm also surprised at how you already took the cursed spirit's form. As expected from the chosen one." Geto walked towards her with a knowing grin before raising his hand towards her.

"Come on, Rin-chan. Let's go. You don't belong here. We are supposed to work togeth-"

Just as he was talking, he felt a graze on his cheek before the small gust of wind graze past his cheek before he could even blink and it started to bleed.

'Eh?? What just happened? It's like the air cut him. I didn't see anything! Nakamura-sa- umm..Kobayashi- ARGH!!! She...didn't even lift a finger.' Yuta thought as he watched the whole encounter.

"I believe that was a mistake...Rin-chan." Geto smiled. "Did you forget how these monkeys treated you when they knew of your true potential?? Did you forget that, Rin-chan...?" He looked at her. "I'm fighting for you, and everyone else going through the same fate...."