Narrative exposition - II

Rin leaned back on her couch, her gaze fixed on the window as memories from her time at Jujutsu High flooded back. She couldn't help but feel a mix of nostalgia, sadness, and longing for the friends she had left behind during her second year of jujutsu high.

The flashback of the ritual of hell to get a temporarily control of her immense cursed energy from the Ame-no-uzume played vividly in her mind. She remembered the relief she felt when it was finally over, thinking that she could now return to her friends, to Shoko, Geto, and Gojo. But her joy was short-lived when she was confronted by her father, standing in front of the door, blocking her path.

"Rin," her father began, his voice filled with a mix of concern and sadness. "I need to talk to you."

Rin's heart sank as she looked into her father's eyes, sensing that something was terribly wrong. She had never seen him so serious before.

"What is it, Father?" she asked, her voice trembling slightly.

He took a deep breath before continuing, his gaze filled with a mixture of guilt and determination.

"The first unleash of your Ame no Uzume has made you a target, Rin," he explained. "The higher-ups, as well as others, see you as dangerous. There has been an announcement to kill you on sight."

Rin's eyes widened in shock, her mind struggling to comprehend what she was hearing. The thought of being hunted down was terrifying.

Her father reached out and gently took her hand, his touch offering a semblance of comfort.

"I've spoken to the higher-ups personally," he continued, his voice filled with a heaviness that weighed on Rin's heart. "They have given a condition for sparing your life. They want you to vanish from the country. You have to leave everything behind, Rin, and go live with your grandfather in America."

Tears welled up in Rin's eyes as she processed her father's words. Leaving her friends, her life at Jujutsu High, and everything she had come to know and love was an unimaginable sacrifice.

"No, Father," she whispered, her voice filled with a mixture of determination and desperation. "I can't just leave. I can't abandon my friends."

Her father's eyes filled with helplessness, and he sighed heavily, his grip on Rin's hand tightening.

"I understand, Rin. But if you stay, not only will your life be in danger, but the lives of your friends as well," he explained, his voice tinged with sorrow. "Your affiliation and connection with them will put them at risk."

Rin's heart shattered at the thought of her friends being harmed because of her. She knew she had to protect them, even if it meant sacrificing her own happiness.

She wiped away her tears and took a deep breath, steeling herself for the difficult decision she had to make.

"I will agree to their condition," she said, her voice filled with reluctant acceptance. "But before I leave, I want to see my friends one last time. I need to say goodbye, even if I see them from a distance."

Her father's expression softened, and he nodded, understanding the depth of Rin's feelings.

"I will arrange for you to visit Jujutsu High one final time," he said, his voice filled with a mix of sadness and resolve. "But remember, Rin, you have to disappear completely. Leave no trace of yourself behind. It's the only way to ensure your safety and the safety of those you care about."

Rin nodded, a determined look in her eyes. She knew it would be painful, but she was willing to do whatever it took to keep her friends safe.

Days later, Rin stood outside the familiar gates of Jujutsu High, her heart heavy with a bittersweet mix of emotions. She watched from a distance as Geto, Gojo, and Shoko laughed and talked among themselves, their smiles lighting up her world.