49 - Chanel

Rin was walking through the hallway of the Jujutsu High, on her way to the class where Gojo and his first years are, before sliding the door open.

She immediately frowns at the scene she sees inside.

Gojo was wearing his blindfold as a hairband and wore Rin's designer bag on his shoulder, humming as he walked past Kugisaki and Itadori, who seemed to be taking on a thugs' persona, with Kugisaki wearing a sunglass and Itadori having his sleeves folded up to his elbow.

Gojo hummed as he continued to walk while trying to sway his hips, Rin's Chanel bag slung on his shoulder, and humming in a slightly higher pitched voice, taking up a more feminine persona.

Itadori and Kugisaki grinned as they approached him and blocks his way by standing in front of him.

"Hey there, lady." Itadori grinned.

"You better come with us, what do you say?" Kugisaki smirks as well.

Rin was a little dumbfounded as she kept watching them while standing at the door, with Fushiguro joining to stand beside her soon after.

"Do I look like that if I was being approached to..?" Rin mumbled to herself under her breath, but Fushiguro caught on to her words and looked at her. "Are they trying to poke fun at me or something..?"

"Don't mind them, they're just being their usual dumb self." He responded in a low tone with the usual deadpan look on his face.

"What are you guys doing?" Gojo gasped and spoke, imitating a feminine voice as he stepped back. "Don't you dare come near me, you scums!" He added with a small frown.

Kugisaki and Itadori got a little too excited with their little banter and smirked even wider while taking a step closer to Gojo and doing a fake menacing laugh.

"Now, now, pretty lady." Kugisaki grinned at Gojo.

"Why don't you just come with us? We can have some fun surely!" Itadori nudged him with his elbow before wrapping his arm around Gojo's shoulder.

"KYAHH!!! You perverts!!!" Gojo squealed before taking the bag off his shoulder, having a small smirk from being excited to having to hit someone with a handbag like he has usually seen it on TV.

He then took Rin's Chanel bag and swings it across Itadori's face, earninga chuckle from both Itadori and Kugisaki, while also laughing himself.

Rin, who couldn't believe that her designer bag, that she was still paying off for, was used just like that to hit someone, frowned as she glares lightly at Gojo.

"GOJO SATORU!!!!!!" She yells at him and he immediately got chills, only now realizing the presence of his wife.

He immediately straightened himself and fixed himself back to normal, nicely and slowly placing her possession on the floor and taking his blindfold off his head, laughing sheepishly as she approached him angrily.

Itadori and Kugisaki, never having seen Rin angry before, quickly rushed to Gojo and hides behind him, a little intimidated by her angry persona.

"Hey!! Don't hide behind me! I need the one hiding behind you guys!!" Gojo quickly retorts. "It's you guys' fault that she is mad at me!"

"Huh?? Sensei!! You were the one who told that you had a great idea before taking Nakamura-san's bag!!" Itadori says loudly and Gojo quickly glanced at Rin to see if she was indeed listening, and of course, she was.

"Shh!!!!" Gojo shushes him quickly while turning his back towards Rin, hiding his expression and words as he talke in secrecy. "You guys, she will kill me!  I don't wanna die a wife-less and child-less death!"

"Sensei!! You should've thought of that before doing this!!" Kugisaki squealed in fear.

He then quickly turned to look back at Rin, who was slowly approaching the trio.

"O-Oh, hey...Rin..." He rubbed the back of his head with his hand, his gaze else where as he chuckled nervously. "I thought you said you were going to go to the restroom... so I just thought to...see the effectivity of your bag!! Never know how reliable it is, you know!!"

Rin frowned and slightly clenches her fists as she walks towards him.

"I did, yes.." She frowned a little more. "But I didn't expect you to touch my limited edition bag that I was still paying for, let alone hit someone with it!" 

Gojo looks at her before feeling a blow on his head by Rin, making him fall to the floor, where he immediately pretended that he was knocked out cold.

Rin, with her frown still intact, now frowns at the two kids who were standing behind Gojo as she brings her attention to them, who seem to tremble slightly as they wrapped their arms around each other.

"B-Blame Gojo-sensei!!!" Kugisaki stammers while Itadori nodded continuously at her.

Rin sighed as she crossed her arms and looked at them, her frown easing up a little.

She then looks at her bag on the floor and goes over to see that it was still in a good condition.

"I swear, Satoru...if there was any scratches on this..." She muttered as he inspected it.

Kugisaki and Itadori were crouching, looking at Gojo, who still seemed to be pretending to be knocked out.

Fushiguro silently watched them before looking at Rin.

"Let's go, Nakamura-san..." He says while Rin takes her bag and nodded before walking towards him.

"Eh? Go where?" Itadori asked as he looks at them.

"Nakamura-san wants to try this new place that opened up, and I thought it might be a good idea to go now since we all just came back from the patrol mission." Fushiguro says.

"Please let us come with you, Nee-chan!!" Itadori quickly rushes beside Rin and smiled widely.

"Pretty please!! Please take us with you! Don't leave us alone with Gojo-sensei!!" Kugisaki added.

Rin sighed and nodded before they all walked out of the room together and casually chatted.

Gojo, who has been pretending to be unconscious all this time, suddenly sat up from the floor, after hearing all their conversation.

"Rin!! Are you really going to leave your sick and unconscious husband just like that? I feel betrayed!" He said in a loud tone for her to hear.

"I knew you was pretending all along, so I didn't bother since I knew you were also listening to our conversation." He could hear her responding to him through the hallway as she continued to walk ahead. "If you don't come now, we will really end up leaving you here now, you know?" Her voice was heard less and less as they walked farther and farther away.

He immediately perked up and stood up, dusting himself off before walking and exiting the room with his hands in his pocket coolly, before starting to sprint the moment he exited the room.

"Wait for me!!" He said in a playful tone.