26 - Movie day

Gojo was getting ready one evening as he stood in front of the dressing table in the bedroom. He hummed to himself with a smile as he put a small puff of eau de parfum on himself.

Rin just arrived back from the hospital and sighed as she plopped on the couch and looks at him, a little curious as he got ready

Sinking into the inviting embrace of the couch, Rin sighed with a mix of weariness and relief. "It feels like today never wanted to end," she remarked, running a hand through her disheveled hair.

 "It feels like today never wanted to end," she remarked, running a hand through her disheveled hair

A smile tugged at his lips as he greeted her, "Hey, you're back."

"Where are you going..?" She asked looks at him.

"I'm going to take our cute little first years out for a movie." He grins and turns around, finally finishing up his look with his signature round glasses.

Rin sighed tiringly and smiled.

"I see, have fun, you all."

Gojo crossed his arms cockily and smirked. "Why, of course they'll have fun!! Who do you think is taking them out this evening??"

Rin looks at him and smiled softly while nodding. "yes yes...the one and only, good looking and handsome jujutsu teacher..." She said in a mocking tone.

"Just know that even though I may be away.." He places his hand over his chest, looking at her, his tone dripping with drama and charm. "My heart, will always be here at home, with you.." He grins a little to add charisma, continuing his little play. "I will never give you a chance to doubt on me. This husband of yours is forever loyal to.....YOU!" He bowed slightly after getting on one of his knee, ending his little antic.

Rin looks at him and blinks before chuckling aloud softly.

Rin couldn't help but burst into laughter at the unexpected performance. "What on earth are you doing?" she chuckled, shaking her head at his antics.

"What even was that?" She scoffed in an amused tone while he finally stood up and smiled at her, placing his hand on his hip and standing.

"What..? Didn't you like my little play that I lay out for you?" He scoffed playfully.

She chuckled softly. "You never fail to make a fool of yourself, Satoru."

Gojo grinned, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Just trying to make you smile after a tiring day. It's my duty as your 'husband,' isn't it?"

Rin rolled her eyes, still smiling. "You're ridiculous, Satoru."

With a flourish, he bowed, "Ridiculous but effective."

He smiled genuinely at her, his gaze softening.

"On a second thought..." He walked closer to her. "Why don't you join us..?" He crouches in front of her as he talks, making sure not to make her look up at him as he stood tall, thus crouching to talk to her to meet her eye level.