4- Spar

Rin stepped into the familiar halls of Jujutsu High, a sense of anticipation building within her. It was the evening when she was scheduled to start her mentorship alongside Gojo, assisting him with his first-year students. As she made her way to the training area, she could hear the lively chatter of Maki, Toge, Yuta, and Panda, Gojo's energetic and diverse group of students.

Gojo, always the joker, spotted Rin's arrival and couldn't resist teasing her in front of his students. "Well, well, look who finally decided to join us. Rin Nakamura herself, ready to share her wisdom with all of you."

The students chuckled, familiar with Gojo's playful banter. Rin playfully rolled her eyes, a smirk tugging at her lips. "Oh, Satoru, you're just jealous that you have another brilliant mind to assist you now."

Maki, with her stoic demeanor, let out a rare chuckle, while Toge and Panda couldn't contain their laughter. Yuta, however, watched Rin with wide eyes, a faint blush creeping onto his cheeks.

Gojo, ever observant, noticed Yuta's reaction and couldn't resist teasing him. "Yuta, my boy, I think you're awfully captivated by our dear Rin here. Be careful, you might fall under her spell."

Rin's smirk widened as she joined in the playful ribbing. "Oh come on, leave the poor boy alone... besides, you had one of the teacher crushes too back in the day, isn't that right, Gojo 'sensei'?" Rin teased.

Gojo feigned innocence, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "I have no idea what you're talking about, Rin. Me? In love with a teacher?!" He gasped. "I'm pretty sure it's the other way around."

Rin rolled her eyes playfully at him. "Plus, You were always causing trouble and skipping classes."

The students burst into laughter, thoroughly enjoying the back-and-forth between their mentor and teacher. But as the playful banter continued, Gojo said something that ticked Rin off in embarrassment.

"Let me remind you, there was this...notebook...you had..." Gojo grinned while giving Rin a knowing look.

Rin widened her eyes, catching up to him and what he thought. "Don't you date, Satoru..."

"Hmm...." Gojo pretends to think by softly rubbing his chin.. "And on one page, you wrote your secret, small "love" letter to Sugu-"

In a moment of embarrassment, Rin lunged forward, attempting to throw a punch at Gojo. But as expected, Gojo effortlessly dodged her attack, his agility and reflexes on full display, as he grinned at her.

"Did I hit a nerve??" He smirked and muttered close to her ears while she frowned.

The students watched in awe as Rin continued her assault in an attempt to throw him off, showcasing her impressive combat skills

The students watched in awe as Rin continued her assault in an attempt to throw him off, showcasing her impressive combat skills. Despite her determination, Gojo remained one step ahead, his teasing tone never wavering.

Yuta, in particular, couldn't tear his eyes away from Rin's fluid movements and beautiful agility. His admiration for her only grew as he witnessed her in action, a newfound respect and feelings taking root.