1

The year 2120 is welcomed by a mysterious new disease, discovered exactly a hundred years after COVID. Unfortunately, scientists, doctors and the government are unable to control this new disease and as a result, a global zombie apocalypse ensues.

Little is known about this disease, other than that the original virus has been eradicated, and it can now only spread through being bitten. The zombies have few functioning brain cells, but the ones that do work are used solely for speed and reckless agility. As a result, the zombies are super-humanly fast.

To survive, you must be strong-willed, determined, and willing to make the necessary sacrifices for your survival, beginning with leaving your infected family. Will you live? Will you find fellow survivors? Will you find a cure?

*CRASH*

You lock eyes with your brother, newly infected at the end of the hallway. He quickly makes his way towards you. You panic, but are able to grab a few items before climbing out your window.

(Choose three items, or use a random number generator. You cannot have duplicates.)

1. Jacket
2. Blanket
3. Bag of chips
4. Half filled water bottle
5. Wallet (with ID and money)
6. Pocket knife
7. Bandana
8. Compass
9. Notebook and pen
10. Lighter
11. Flashlight
12. Bandaid box

You hurriedly dump out your backpack full of college textbooks, and throw in a few items, along with your phone before climbing out your window on the first story.

The sounds of shrill screams pierce the air as you run away from your house. Do you run into the forest, the gas station, or your neighbor's house?

Forest - go to 2
Gas station - go to 3
Neighbor's house - go to 4