34

"I'd like to stay with Nana, if that's alright with you two." You say to Carter and Violet.

Nana beams at you. (+1 Nana point)

"Sure," Violet responds. "I'm good with animals, so I can go with Oliver."

"Alright," Harvey starts, "then you can stay with me, Carter. Everyone gather your weapons. Make sure you have both a gun and a knife."

Everyone departs besides you and Nana. You spend a few hours getting to know each other better, as you organize boxes, wash dirt and blood off of shirts, and sharpen knifes.

Nana is eighty-four years old, and has three children. Harvey is the oldest, at fifty. Her other sons live accords the country, and you can tell she's worried about them. She worked as a kindergarten teacher, until she got married at 34, and had Harvey. She then became a stay at home mom.

It seems that no time at all has past, when there's a knock at the door. Oliver and Violet have brought a sheep for you and Nana to slaughter for dinner. Oliver runs back into the woods, towards the gas station, but Violet stays with you and Nana. As you begin preparing the sheep, Carter exits the gas station, leading three people who, judging by their identical eyes that seem to change from blue to green in the light, are siblings.

The oldest looking one is a woman in her late twenties, wearing a cross between a fake smile, and a scowl. She has long, flowing red hair. You assume next oldest is the man, who looks like he's in his mid-twenties. He's extremely tall, and has dark wavy red hair that frames his sharp, and angular features flawlessly. The woman who appears to be youngest, looks like she's around your age, and could be a model. She's at least 5'10, has dark red hair down to her hips, and it seems as if every freckle on her face was placed meticulously and perfectly.

As Violet helps them inside, you hear gunshots coming from the gas station.

Nana looks at you seriously, as she ties the sheep to a post. "Violet will help me get these new people ready, and it looks like Carter is headed my way right now. You need to either go to Oliver in the woods, or Harvey, who's on the roof." She points in his direction.

You give Nana a hug, and run.

Who do you run to?

Harvey on the roof - go to 35
Oliver in the woods - go to 36