35

You're with Harvey on the roof. (+1 Harvey point) You two begin shooting at the zombies ahead of you. Violet is with Oliver, and they climb into trees to gain a decent vantage point.

The four of you manage to hit a decent amount, but they're closing in rapidly. As the new recruits are exiting the shed, led by Carter, zombies burst around the side of the gas station, and charge towards them. Carter rushes the group back inside, and the zombies go for the sheep.

Damn it.

"We've got to go downstairs." Harvey says solemnly, but determinedly.

"That's practically a death sentence, Harvey." You plead.

"It's a death sentence for everyone else if we don't. Come on. I'm not asking."

He resolutely bounds down the stairs, and you reluctantly follow him to the shed. Carter has managed to shoot a couple zombies from the upstairs window, which allows the red-haired man, to slip out.

"Behind you, Levi!" Carter calls. Levi frantically puts his finger in the trigger, and shoots once, but misses. Harvey charges the zombie, and kills it. A zombie charges you, and you hit it sharply on the head, and stab it through the heart, when it keels over.

"Help us!" You hear Violet call frantically.

What will you do?

Go to Violet - 37
Stay with Harvey - 39