30

"Harvey!" You shout. "What should I do?" Unsure if she's a zombie or human, you aren't willing to take any risks. You can't bring yourself to stab her.

What if she's just an alcoholic or on drugs? Neither of those things are good, but it's better than being bitten. We just don't know if she's been bitten.

Harvey shoots her five times. She falls to the ground, and you look at her in horror. Harvey steps around the register, and glares at you. He cautiously budges the motionless woman with his shoe, and after receiving no response, he pulls up her pant leg to check for a bite.

"There it is." Harvey nods his head. "There's the bite. It's pretty fresh, probably about ten minutes old, which means there's one or more zombies nearby." He turns to face you.

"Take initiative next time." He scowls. "Who knows what will happen if you don't. I can't constantly bark out orders."

He sighs. "Alert the others of our situation." Harvey runs back behind the register, and you follow. Before you finish sending the message, you hear the reckless pounding of a zombie's feet headed towards the door.

Shit.

You quickly send the message before jumping to your feet to assist Harvey with the next attack.

"Let's go to the roof," Harvey shouts.

You follow him upstairs, and can hardly believe what you are seeing. Dozens of zombies are running maniacally through the streets. Some are heading for the gas station, some are heading the opposite way, and some are just running in circles.

"Should I send for everyone?" You manage to gasp out."

"Yes. Would you like to stay here, or fight with Oliver in the woods and Violet in the woods? Nana and Carter can get the new recruits ready on their own."

Stay on the roof with Harvey - 35
Go to Oliver and Violet - 36