49

Over a month has passed since you arrived, and the number of zombies has drastically decreased, with the average number per day being 1-2. Most stores have been getting supplies restocked. The deliveries to the store are extremely slow, since there are much less workers, but they're still coming in.

Over the next few weeks, you become closer to your group. A man named Michael has joined your crew, as well as a little girl named Rose.

Michael is a tall, slender man, with dark hair and beady black eyes. He worked as the CEO of a well-known company before the apocalypse. There's something off about him.

Rose is a little girl, around the age of five. She has big brown doe eyes, and curly white-blonde hair. Oliver found her alone, not far from the gas station. She lost her family, and is so traumatized from it, that she hasn't said much other than her name.

Choose 3 people to add a relationship point to. You may not give the same person more than one. After you've chosen the points, spend time with however many people you'd like.

(NOT REQUIRED, BUT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU READ MICHAEL AND ROSE'S SCENES TO GIVE A SENSE OF THEIR PERSONALTIES.)

Angelica - go to 50
Carter - go to 51
Harvey - go to 52
Jocelyn - go to 53
Levi - go to 54
Michael - go to 55
Nana - go to 56
Oliver - go to 57
Rose - go to 58