27

"Hey," you smile at the woman as she walks in. "I love your shirt."

She's wearing a shirt from one of your favorite bands.

She looks down to see what shirt she's wearing. "Thanks!" She flashes a huge smile at you, but you can't tell if she's usually this happy, or trying desperately to forget she's in the midst of an apocalypse. "My name's Angelica, what's yours?"

Fitting.

"Y/n." You reply, extending your hand for her to shake.

She takes it and giggles. "Nice to meet you, y/n. That's actually my middle name!"

"No way!" You reply, liking her better the more time you spend with her. "I guess your parents have good taste."

"Well, actually, my sister over there picked my first name, and my brother, who's still in the car, picked my middle name. My sister hates my middle name, no offense."

"That's soo cool! None taken." You smile.

Just then, a guy who looks to be around 26 walks in. Just like his siblings, he's extremely tall, has dark, wavy red hair, that falls softly around the sharp angle of his face, along with reflective pools for eyes.

"Y/n! Take them to the shed." Harvey calls to you. The guy catches you staring, and gives a small smile, before you look away, concealing a blush.

On the way to the shed, you discover the woman's name is Jocelyn, and the guy's name is Levi.

"Nice to meet you all." You tell them genuinely, "Please make yourself at home."

You make it back to the shed safely. Carter and Nana are preparing as sheep for slaughter, that must've been brought by Oliver and Violet. They welcome the newcomers as you go back to the gas station. As you walk in, a frantic woman bursts through the door, limping, with her leg covered in blood.

"Stay back," Harvey barks. "Lift up your pant leg."

"No!" The woman cries. "I can't do that, I need...I need..." her speech becomes slurred, and incoherent. Suddenly, she charges towards Harvey.

What will you do?

Go behind her and stab her - 29
Ask Harvey what to do - 30