57

Night falls, but you don't see Oliver as everyone's getting into bed. You slip upstairs and notice a ladder that you hadn't seen before, leading up to the roof.

You climb the ladder, and see Oliver stretched out against the side of the roof.

"Do you have a death wish?" You jokingly ask him. He jumps, and grabs the top of the roof.

"Woah," he gasps. "Y/n?"

"Yep."

He smiles at you, and pats the shingles next to him.

"You did bring a weapon, right?" You pause to ask him.

"Of course not," he laughs. "Wouldn't want the gun to slide off. Don't want the zombies to learn how to use guns."

He looks at you seriously, but you can easily see through his bluff. "Kidding. I have my gun right here." He pauses. "Did you bring a weapon?" He smirks.

"Shut up. I was worried about you." You gently shove his arm.

"So you were going to look for me, and fight any zombies you encounter with your bare hands?" He teases.

"You think so, huh?" You laugh. "I can't imagine myself bare-knuckle boxing a zombie." You laugh, as you throw some punches into the air. "I don't think zombies fight fairly either."

"It sounds like you're trying to convince me to root for the zombie, y/n." He looks you in the eyes.

"No, you can cheer me on all you want, I just don't think I'd win." You shrug.

A gust of wind blows past, and you shiver.

"Take it." Oliver holds his jacket out to you.

"Then you'd be cold."

"I wasn't asking." He says seriously.

You smile at him, and take his jacket. He shows you his signature lopsided smile, that gives you butterflies every time. Oliver lays back, to look at the stars, and you join him. He wraps an arm around you lightly, so only his right hand is touching your right shoulder, and looks at you.

"Wouldn't want you to fall off the roof, would we?"

"Of course not." You smile.

You're undeniably attracted to Oliver, but you're not sure you're willing to risk losing his friendship for a relationship with him.

Who do you want to talk to next?

I want to continue talking to people - go to 49
I don't want to talk to anyone else - go to 59