18

You walk over to Carter, who is sitting down.

"Don't move." You say from behind him, as you begin putting his hair into a tiny ponytail. He laughs, and swats you away when you're finished. (+1 Carter points)

"You knew it was coming." You laugh.

"Yeah, yeah." Carter joins in. "I'm really glad we're here together. How else would I get my hair styled?"

"Oh please, we both know that you rely on me for much more than that." You smirk. You've never been able to tell if you two have feelings for each other, or if you just have a really close relationship. Maybe living with him for an extended amount of time will help you figure that out.

After a brief moment of silence, Carter looks at you seriously.

"Do you think they'll let me have a hammock?"

You laugh, and hit him on the head with a pillow. "It doesn't matter."

"I know, I just really want a hammock. It's like a top bunk, you know?"

"Are you sure you're a graduating senior in college?" You roll your eyes.

"Come on, I could technically be a Junior. I'm still 21. I'm pretty sure I'm smarter than you, grandma." He shrugs.

"Sure, but I'm just turned 22. You're next, grandpa." You poke him before getting up to leave.

Go to 20