36

You run to Oliver, who has already climbed up a tree. (+1 Oliver point)

"Hurry, you can climb that one!" He hollers at you, as the first wave of zombies begins sweeping through. You climb the tree quickly, and just in time, as a zombie swipes at your leg, but barely misses. You shoot it in the head multiple times before it gives up, and runs to the shed.

You realize that Violet's with Harvey on the roof. At the shed, the new recruits are being led outside by Carter. Suddenly, zombies burst around the side of the gas station, and charge towards them. Carter rushes the group back inside, and the zombies go for the sheep. Carter manages to shoot a couple zombies from the upstairs window, which allows the red-haired man, to slip out.

"Behind you, Levi!" Carter calls. Levi frantically puts his finger in the trigger, and shoots once, but misses. Harvey and Violet have made their way to the shed, and Harvey kills the zombie attacking Levi.

Just then, A zombie begins climbing your tree and you hit it sharply on the head, but it doesn't seem to do much.

"Move your leg!" Oliver yells in a panic, and he shoots your tree frantically, trying to hit the zombie's heart. Luckily, he's very skilled, and is able to hit his mark, and the zombie crumples to the ground; dead.

"Help us!" You hear Violet call frantically from the shed.

What will you do?

Go to Violet - 37
Stay with Oliver - 39