45

"What were you doing out there?" you ask Levi in a shocked whisper.

"I can explain in a minute. I need bandages." he whispers quickly. He sees a look of panic spread across your face, and he reassures you. "Don't worry, I haven't been bitten."

You bite your lip nervously, as you take him upstairs to search for medicine.

(If you have the 'box of bandaids,' Levi is impressed with your preparedness. +1 Levi point.)

You find some things to help dress his wound. Hydrogen peroxide, bandages, gauze, and neosporin. He has a deep gash on his hand, that looks to be from a knife of some sort.

"So," you begin. "What on earth were you doing outside?"

"It's really nothing." he reddens, looking away. "Thanks for letting me in, by the way."

"No problem. What on earth were you doing outside."

"Persistent." he smirks. "I was bored, so I was whittling outside."

"Bored?! Are you serious right now?" you gape at him incredulously. "This is literally a zombie apocalypse, and you're bored? Do you have any idea how dangerous it is to be outside? Let alone outside alone?"

"Yeah," he shrugs. "For the thrill, I guess."

"Moron." you scoff. "If you want to throw your life away, at least let us use you as a human shield. If you don't care about your life, then why am I even tending to your wound right now?"

"I don't know." he laughs. "You kind of just did, so u went along with it."

"Unbelieveable." you whisper, while rolling your eyes. You get up to go back downstairs.

"But-" he grabs your wrist with his good hand. "I appreciate it." He offers a small smile, but he's clearly in pain. "Would you please help me with the rest? It was a stupid thing to do, and I'm sorry, but it happened anyway. Please help?" He grimaces.

Finish helping him - 47
Let him do it by himself - 48