1.

Freen's PoV
I had been to England for a vacation and a break from my business. Yes I'm a big business woman in Thailand but I wanted a break so I just visited Paris.

I was driving my car when I noticed a girl around 20's age trying to fall of to a lake. I got off the car and screamed "Hey you what are you about to do come down."

She was confused and said "Are you talking to me?"

I said "Yes do you want to die in such a early age come down."

She got into excitement and came down. I didn't know what's wrong with her. She said "Can you see me. Can you hear me?"

I said "Are you mad I'm talking to you which means I can see you. Can you understand?"

She seemed very happy. I went forward to hold her hand. She said "No don't touch. By the way I'm Becky."

I said "Well I'm Freen."

She said "I was just looking at the river I was not going to jump don't worry."

I said "Oh but I thought you were about to jump."

She said "Well you don't seem to be a local-ate are you a foreigner?"

I nodded and said "Yes I'm from Thailand and I'm here on a vacation."

She said " Are you alone?"

I said "Well yes I wanted to bring my stupid friends but they were all busy."

She said "Well what about your husband?"
I said "No I don't have any. I just wanted a break from work so I'm here."

She said "Will you mind if I give you a tour here. Instead you can help me afterwards."

I was confused what help does she want. I said "Well you can give me a tour but if you're help is very big and what if I couldn't do that?"

She said "Well then I might really jump to this river."

I said "What?"

She said "Nothing I was just joking. Never mind. If you can't help it's fine. Well I'm leaving now see you tomorrow morning sharp 8AM I'll meet you."

I said "But you don't know my address?"

She said "I'll find it out don't worry. You are the one that can hear me."

I was confused but I nodded and she left. I noticed people see at me like I'm behaving weird but I don't know why. I just left from the place but that girl. There was something in her that caught my attention. I have seen her somewhere. I know her. But why did not let me touch her? May be she don't like to be touched. And I respect that.

I went to my hotel room and laid down. I texted my idiot friend Nam and said her about that girl I met earlier. She already started to ship us. I have barely known her and she is already teasing me. These friends are always so freak.

I was thinking hard while seeing my family photo. That girl looked exactly like my aunt Mon. She might be her daughter. Oh shit yes she is her daughter Becky. But why did Becky not say that to me. I look so familiar to her mom Sam then why did she not say anything.

Then I'll also act as if I don't know anything.

I called back Nam and said "Hey Nam you know the one I met was my cousin."

She asked confused "What? Don't say she is Khun Sam's daughter."

I said "Yes Becky."

She was also shocked she said "Better stay away from her. You know Khun Sam don't like your family."

I said " But I'll just roam around with her as I feel board alone."

Nam said "Your wish but be careful of Khun sam. My mom Jim says she is very fuzzy and crazy."

I said "Ok Nam don't worry about that I'll take care."

...........

A bit of character introduction:

Main characters Freen and Becky
Sam and Mon Are Becky's parents.
Freen is the daughter of Sam's twin brother. For some reason Sam hates her brother a lot. Freen doesn't like Sam as well for some reasons which will be revealed in the further chapters
Ages of the characters
Freen-28
Becky-24
Mon - 52
Sam- 58
Jim-58 (Nam's mother and Sam's friend)
Nam-28 (Jim's daughter and Freen's friend.)

This story is going be crazy just read 😁

..........