49.

Mon's PoV
Finally our daughter is marrying to her loved ones and I'm happy because Khun Sam is so happy to witness the wedding. I was with Freen whole of the time during the wedding. She looked nervous yet very gorgeous and handsome. Many girls who had visited the wedding were trying on Freen even though they had come to witness the wedding. As I saw Becky I was stunned, she looked like a gorgeous princess of mine and Khun Sam a queen who is giving her daughter to her daughter in law.

All memories of their giggling, love, shyness, and the full wedding was captured in my mind. If I'm not wrong this may be the last celebration with Khun Sam. Her days are passing on soon and my heart is hurting more as days passes by. I want this time to stop here and let me always be with my lady love.

But god doesn't want that. He is so cruel. Khun Sam's health is getting worst day by day. After the trip from Korea Khun Sam has always got headaches and her hair loss has increased. We can merely see hairs on her head and she has lost plenty of weight. I feel scared and my world seems to collapse.

A month passed by and one day Becky came home with a happy face. She was genuinely happy after her marriage. Yet she sometimes cry when I'm around. But today she looked more happy. I came down after giving medicine to Khun Sam and let her sleep.

I said "Becky you look happy what's the news?"

Becky held Freen's hand and said "Mom I'm finally pregnant."

I smiled widely and hugged her. I had tears in my eyes. Not the sad ones but the happy ones. Freen said "Mom where is Sam mom. We should say her the news first. We want to see her more happy."

I nodded and we went to our room. Khun Sam had just woke up. Her eyes were dull yet she managed to put a smile on her face. Becky went and hugged her. Freen and I sat on the corner of the bed.

Becky held Khun Sam's hand on her belly and said "Mom your grandchild is really wanting to see you soon."

Khun Sam smiled widely and rubbed Becky's belly and said "Becky thank you so much. Hey little one wanting to see me? I hope we could meet. If not your Mon Granny is cuter than me I believe she'll take good care of you ok."

Becky said "Mon don't say that you can definitely see our child. See you should wait until the baby comes. Please mom."

She had tears in her eyes and mine were flowing long time ago. Freen hugged me to comfort but I didn't feel any comfort. My heart hurts. I can't imagine my life without Khun Sam. I'm dead without her. God why do you have to do this to us. I just controlled my tears and saw them. Becky was crying and it's not good for her or baby's health so I went near them.

I pulled Becky in a warm hug and said "Becky now you're going to be a mom so you need to be more careful and yes don't cry and stress out a lot it's not good for your health."

Becky broke the hug and I wiped her tears. She looked at me and Khun Sam. Khun Sam said "You're mom is right Becky go eat something first and take rest don't take to much stress everything will be left to fate so don't worry ok. Mommy will always love you."

Becky nodded and Freen took her out. I hugged Khun Sam and said "Khun Sam why do you have to say those words in front of Becky she is already broken."

Khun Sam smiled and said "Mon I don't want her to have expectations because I don't know how long I may live and Mon I believe you would take care once I'm no longer around."

I just nodded and hugged her holding back my tears. My heart hurts but it's fine. I have to take the responsibility since I'm the elder one after Khun Sam. She is right we can't change our fate. But I'll always love you Khun Sam until the end of my life.

.............................