46.

Freen's PoV
After a while of Becky's departure. I went to Sam mom who was busy giggling with Mon mom. I cleared my throat to get their attention.

I said "Sam mom I want to speak with you."

She nodded and I followed her. I said "Mom I'm worried about Becky a lot her behaviour is changing so much."

Mom said "Well how is your relationship with her?"

I said "Good mom."

She said "I'm talking about sex Miss Freen."

She smiled as I turned red. Ya that day was the last we had sex. No she played on top of me. I didn't even get a chance. Sam mom said bring me out of the thoughts " Freen if you have not done yet take her somewhere to lighten her mood. You know your wedding is approaching and you guys are so slow. You know I had done it so many times before my wedding."

She said proudly. Suddenly she growled in pain when Mon mom pulled her ears. Mon mom said "Khun Sam how can you speak like that."

She gave all cold stares. Sam mom looked at her and said "Haa Mon it's paining I was just giving her examples."

Mon mom said "No you're spoiling them Khun Sam. You're so naughty."

Sam mom said "Ya only for you." Then she kissed her lips and I just came out leaving them alone. A idea popped my mind. I should just make Becky happy and make her forget pain for a while. She should atleast be cheerful in our marriage.

As it passed 9pm and Becky didn't return home I thought to visit her company. As I went inside her office room she was half dead. She was exhausted. I said "Becky are you ok?"

She nodded and got up from her chair with no energy left. I went near her and supported her to walk. She was so weak.

I said "Becky did you eat afternoon?"
She nodded no and there she goes again skipping the meals. I said "See Becky if you really want to carry baby you have to take care of you health I have said you hundred times by now."

She didn't respond and just lowered her head. I sighed heavily and held her hand. I said "Listen Becky I'll carry your baby. It's not possible for you if you...."

She cut me and said "No Freen I'm fine I'll take care now onwards."

She faked a smile and I know it's fake of course. I said "Becky come let's go grab some lunch I have a surprise for you."

Her face which was saw suddenly lit up. Ohh this is what makes her happy. Love and surprises. I'll give her what she wants. We went to the restaurant I booked for us to have a dinner date. Oh this is our first date actually after clearing all things. I had ordered a bouquet of tulips and roses mixed flower only for my cute baby.

As we got there I took the bouquet from the staff and gave it to Becky.

I said "Beautiful flower to my beautiful wife."

She raised her eyebrows and said "Wife?"

I said "Yep within a week."

She nodded and smiled. I love her smile. I pulled a seat for her and we sat there. She didn't order so I ordered what she likes and of course she ate everything like a hungry cat. I said "See you were this hungry but you didn't realise until you came here?"

She said "Hmm I'm sorry I won't skip meals after this ok. I promise."

I said "I hope you don't break it."

She nodded and continued eating. After eating her favourite milk tea arrived and she looked at it cheerfully. She drank it in one go.

I said "hmm Becky you like milk tea more or me?"

She just completed the drink and said "Freen how can you ask that I love both. I can't leave without both."

I said "But you need to choose one baby."

She said "I love milk tea." She then started to laugh. I just made a sulking face and looked at her annoyed.

She came and sat on my laps and whispered "But I love your desert more."

It gave shivers down my spine. She said it so seductively that I was sweating already. She buried her face to my neck and said "Freen come let's go somewhere I want to eat you."

I pushed her a bit and said "No babe today is my turn to eat you don't forget your promise. Come I still have a surprise for you."

She nodded and we left in our car.

.....................'

Sorry guys I'm really busy with the exam stuffs so I won't be updating regularly till November my schedule is a bit tight 😁