2.

Freen's PoV
Next day I woke up and it was already 8AM. Oh shit I slept for so long. I hurriedly got ready and went down without having breakfast. I saw Becky standing near my car.

I went to her and said "Sorry for making you wait for such long."

She said "Why do you sleep so much Miss Freen."

I said "Why are you being so formal you can call me P'Freen."

She said "Ok P'Freen let's go now."

I nodded and sat inside the car. She was already beside me. I didn't hear car opening or closing so I said "How did you come inside?"

She said "magic."

I laughed and said "Don't mind but you act weird."

She said "Come on Phi we will be late."

I nodded and she took me to a nice restaurant for breakfast. She said "Try something spicy I know you'll love it."

I said "What would you like to take?"

She said "Nothing I don't eat."

What the hell does she mean she don't eat. She added "I mean I ate in the home and I don't eat outside food."

I said "But you should give me company."

She said "No I'm filled."

I just pouted and ate my food. It was really tasty. I said "Great choice Becky. Food is really good."

She said "Yes I know my friends say about it."

I said "Well what about your family and why are you here."

She said "Let's not talk about it Freen. I'll let you know everything once you complete your trip happily till then no questions ok."

I nodded. But why does she wants to hide everything and why the hell people are are seeing me like a mad. I said "Becky why people are looking at me strangely."

She said "Because you are a foreigner Freen."

I just nodded but it doesn't seems like that their must be something fishy but I didn't bother about it much. We again left to some places to roam that day. I really enjoyed her company. She is a good guide for me here in England as I can't understand English well. She talks Thai well.

I know she is the daughter of Khun Sam a very Rich person of Thailand and she is so beautiful like my aunt Mon. I just wanted to say her straight I'm her cousin but I was afraid what if she hates me then. Because Khun Sam don't like my family especially her brother of course who will like him after what he did to us.

We just roamed the whole day and I came back home. I don't know why but I feel attracted to my own cousin. No I don't have to get these kinds of feelings and I'm sure her mother will not agree as such.

I greeted goodbye to her and came back to my hotel room. I took a hot bath as it's very cold here in England and I just went to bed. Nam started to call me.

She said "Hello fuzzy how was your day with your cousin."

I said "good Nam."

She said "Hmm someone is so happy without her best friend around."

I said "Stop teasing Nam she is just a cousin and a good guide for me to roam here."

She laughed and said "Well I hope so."

I said "Ok I'm sleepy now let's talk tomorrow bye."

She said "Ok fuzzy bye."

I ended the call and tried to sleep but I couldn't I remembered all memories of today with Becky it's so good with her. Gosh she is making me crazy. I'm really happy to roam with her.

I tried closing my eyes but so many questions roaming in my head. Why is Becky here? does her mother know about it? Does she have something to say me? Why does she behave weird sometimes? Finally after taking turns on the bed I was able to sleep peacefully.

.....................