6.

Mon's PoV
Khun Sam got a call and she put it on loudspeaker. I listened to them. It was Jim.

She said "Hey hon fuzzy where are you did you forget already?"

Khun Sam said coldly "What?"

P'Jim said "ok you forgot. It's Nam's birthday and we have party come fast and bring Mon also don't be late."

She then hung the call before Khun Sam could reply. I said "Khun Sam let's go or she would be mad at us."

Khun Sam said "I don't care Mon."

I said "But I do lady boss." And I laughed because it's when I tease her I call her boss. She just sighed and nodded. We both held each other hands and we walked to the elevator. We got into the car and Heng took us to the party.

We entered the party and I hugged P'Jim. I miss her a lot. She is there every time I feel low after Khun Sam. I started to sob while hugging her. She rubbed my back and said "Mon don't cry everything will be ok. Becky will be fine don't worry."

I broke the hug and nodded. Yuki came and I hugged her. Tee said "Hey Fuzzy Hon why are you late don't say you forgot. Idiot can't you remember?"

Khun sam gave her a dead stare and P'Tee said "Oh ok ok cool."

I said "Ok let's give gift to birthday girl. Where is she?"

P'Jim said "Well she is talking to her husband."

I said in shock "what?"

P'Jim said "Just kidding. She is talking to her best friend who she calls as husband."

I said "Oh but who is she?"

P'Jim said "Ha.. It's... Freen."

She then sighed. So she didn't say the name. I became quite after that because Khun Sam don't like to talk about her niece.

P'Jim said "Sam now let the anger go. You know how much she suf....."

She was about to say something when P'Kade came and closed her mouth. Kade said "Jim can't you keep a secret. You Dumb ass. You know Freen said you to stay quiet."

I looked at them confused. What's that. Khun Sam didn't bother about it. Then P'Tee changed the topic and said "Ok let's cut the cake."

Then we all went to the hall and Nam cut the cake. We all clapped. I wished if Becky was here. A tear dropped from my eyes and Khun Sam hugged me from the side. I leaned my head on her.

We stayed there until P'Jim called us to join for a photo. They took a group photo and all enjoyed party. We just waited for Heng to drop us home. He is a good boy but now he has already drunk a lot so Khun Sam said she would drive home and I said ok.

We went to home and I literally cried a lot remembering Becky. Khun Sam tried to calm me but I couldn't. I fell asleep on her.

Morning when I woke up Khun Sam was not around. I went down and saw she was cooking. I said "Good morning teerak why are you cooking today? Has nanny not come yet?"

She said "Good morning chamcham's monmon nanny is on holiday."

I just nodded and helped her right away. While cooking I remembered the day....

Flashbacks
Mon's PoV
After we three cried. Becky went to her room. Khun Sam followed her to make her sleep as always but I go after she is slept. So that I can be strict with her.

Once khun sam came back I went to her room. Becky was sleeping. I sat on my knees near her bed and kissed her forehead. She suddenly opened her eyes. And I was in surprise. She said "Mom why do you always hide your love. You can be like this with me when I'm awake as well."

......................