34.

Becky's PoV
We waited for breakfast for mate then 10mins and moms were not yet back. I felt a bit weird and went upstairs leaving Freen to play with her doll. I saw Sam mom lying on the bed while Mon mom is so tensed. I rushed and said "Mom what happened!"

Mon mom said with full of tears in her eyes "I don't know Becky. When I came she was sitting on the floor with pain. She didn't answer anything and became unconscious."

A tear escaped from my eyes. I'm not ready to loose Sam mom. She is my life and I love her so much. I hugged Mon mom and cried my heart out. Freen came up and said "What happened to mom? Why is she sleeping is she tired?"

I was not in a condition to answer her so Mon mom said "Yes Freen she is just tired you go and play with your doll."

She then said "But why is Becky crying?"

I said "Nothing Freen just dirt went to my eyes."

She nodded and went to play. After a while Freen came running and hid behind me. She said "Becky that monster is here."

So doctor has come. I said "No don't say monster Freen. He is here to check mom ok."

But she didn't leave me. We both went out while Mon mom stayed there. After a few minutes doctor came out. I said "Doctor what happened to my mom?"

He said "I'm sorry dear but she is a brain cancer. It has developed a lot and we can't do anything now."

I almost collapsed on the ground. Freen held me tightly. I said holding myself "How much time do we have doctor?"

She has "one and a half year left. Depends on how she takes her medication."

I just sat on the floor with my whole body shivering and shaking. I can't accept my fate. I can't imagine my life without Sam mom. I love her to my heart fullest. How would Mon mom leave. Freen said crying " What happened Becky why are you crying."

I said nothing and went in. Sam mom was awake. Mon mom was continuously sobbing and I jumped and hugged her. I cried my heart fullest. Sam mom said "Hey Becky, Mon stop crying and say me what happened will you. I'm ok see I'm healthy stop it both of you."

But we cried more. I can't think anything now. My mind completely blank. My eyes full of tears and Mon mom hugged us and she even cried like hell. Sam mom tried to calm us but we were not ready for this. Not at all.

I love you mom. I love you so much please don't leave us. Please god don't take my mom away. I can't stay alive after this. Please god. I cried cried until I had no energy and all went blank.

..............

Hey guys I'm sorry. But I literally cried while writing this. I don't want to loose my Sam mom 😭

.