31.

Becky's PoV
The movie completed. I thought it was a horror movie and I can punish Sam mom for being so clingy to Freen but it turned to be more romantic than Horror. I saw moms doing their business so I just pulled Freen and took her inside the room.

Of course I feel horny but I didn't want Freen to watch it as she is kid now. I closed her eyes but she saw the complete kissing scene like a mess. We came to the room and in no time Freen started to kiss my face. My forehead, cheeks, nose and lastly lips.

I said "Fre..en.. what..are you doing."

She said "I'm kissing you Becky. They kiss so nice in movie I also want to kiss you. Your my friend right so I can kiss you right?"

She said it like a small innocent kid. I said "No Freen you should not kiss it's only for adults we should only play games."

She said "Ok I want to play kissing game." And she started to kiss my lips not letting me speak. I can't even push her away. It's my first kiss and it feels so good. No I have not done anything with Saint we were just married but he never touched me.

I'm lucky that I'm giving my first kiss to the person I love. But she has become a kid. I came out of the thoughts and deepened the kisses. I held her waist and pulled her closer. She pushed me to bed and hugged me.

She said in baby voice "I love you Becky you're so cute and sweet."

I said "I love you too Freenky." And pinched her nose. She said "I'm Freen not Freenky."

I said "Well Freen plus Becky is Freenky it is cute know."

She nodded and we both hugged each other. I couldn't sleep even though she fell asleep as I'm horny and I can hear morning sounds of moms in my room. God it's turning me on. Why didn't they close their room door. Fuck.

...........

I'll update short chapters for awhile I have classes and exams are near. Sorry.