25.

Becky's PoV
I feel asleep thinking deeply on what Mon mom said why would Phi Freen not be at the party. Hmm it's a mystery. I got up early and searched for a dress for the party. I took out a random one and put it in my bag. I put on a office wear as I'll be attending meetings before the party in the evening.

I came down. It was already late so I just took a toast and about to leave when Sam mom grabbed my arm and hugged me. She said "Beck eat first or you'll be sick."

I said "But I'll be late mom I'll eat later after the meeting."

She said "I have postpone the meeting for few hours so eat before leaving."

I sighed and nodded. She is as stubborn as me. Because she is my mother. I ate something I got and she nodded. I went out after kissing her cheeks. Mon mom was still asleep so I didn't bother her.

After coming to office it was really hectic. I had so many meetings. Khun Yah had scheduled everything yesterday so it could go easily. And yes fine now. I skipped my lunch and attended another meeting. It was already 5pm and I got changed in my office. I didn't know I had bought such a revealing dress.

I just wore because of no choice. I then went to car and headed to the party location. As I went I saw already everyone was drunk and Phi Nam is nowhere found. I just sat near our friends gang. Irin, Heng, and Non were sitting beside me. They were already drunk. I greeted them and joined them. Heng poured drinks to my glass and I drank a little as I had to ride later.

Non started to make jokes and I enjoyed. After few minutes Nam came and I greeted her. She said "Hmm Beck I thought you wouldn't attend."

I said "Yes but Mom forced me."

She said "It's good you came."

I said "Well congrats."

She said "Thank you." She looked pale and had bruises all around her neck that concerned me. I went and sat beside her.

I said "Phi Nam is something bothering you?"

She just sipped her drink and said "Nothing beck don't worry."

I sighed she'll not say it easily. I made her drink more until she was drowsy and could answer all my questions.

Now I asked again "What is bothering you Phi?"

She looked at me and cried out loud. All who were sitting with us looked confused. Heng said "what happened Becky are you ok?"

I nodded. Non gestures me if I'm ok and I nodded. Phi Nam cried and hugged me. She said "I'm fed up Becky. I'm not able to take care of her anymore. I hate to see her like that. It hurts me a lot. She has become so stubborn and a baby who requires lots of love and care. I'm not able to do my wedding when I see her like that."

I processed and thought who was she referred to by Phi Nam. I said "Who is she?"

She was about to say when she passed out. Heng looked at us and sighed as though it happened for good. Maybe she was talking about shit is it P'Freen? Because she is not in the party. Is she ill. I was thinking hard when Non said "Becky let's go out."

I nodded no and drank some drink. I don't know what I heard was true if it is, then it's all because of me. I hate myself for doing that. I should've not left her that day. I remember how long her trauma was and how she woke up from her nightmare that day.

Tears fell down my cheeks when Irin said "Becky are you ok? Do you want to go home?"

I nodded and went out with Irin and Non. They left me home. I was not that drunk. But I couldn't control my feelings. As I went inside home I saw mom's kissing each other. They were shocked to see me that early.

I just pretended to not see them and went straight to the room. I locked the door and cried hard. What should I do know do mom's know about it? What if it's P'Freen that Phi Nam said is?

My heart breaks when it imagines Phi Freen that way suffering because of trauma. And it's because of me that she when to depression. I cried hard. Knocking sound was heard everywhere in my room but I didn't bother to open the door.

I don't know when I fell asleep after that.

................

Hey guys be ready for heart break ok.

I know you all are soft but it's story so don't cry ok my loves.

. I'm sorry 😢